Scariest eyes you've ever seen (in real life of course)

My Dad used to take me and my brother on adventures in Manhattan in the early 80s. We would find cool places to eat, go see Graffitti, explore Central Park, old buildings etc. the city hadn’t had Giuliani as Mayor yet and was still edgy. We were walking under a bridge in Central Park and a man with a hoodie is walking towards us. It was dark and his eyes were reflecting like a cat...gold. My Dad acted like he knew it was bad news and grabbed us both and turned around. When we got out we walked up a hill fast, he crossed a street and led us into a museum. We were young, I still don’t know what the fuck that was about.

My Dad used to take me and my brother on adventures in Manhattan in the early 80s. We would find cool places to eat, go see Graffitti, explore Central Park, old buildings etc. the city hadn’t had Giuliani as Mayor yet and was still edgy. We were walking under a bridge in Central Park and a man with a hoodie is walking towards us. It was dark and his eyes were reflecting like a cat...gold. My Dad acted like he knew it was bad news and grabbed us both and turned around. When we got out we walked up a hill fast, he crossed a street and led us into a museum. We were young, I still don’t know what the fuck that was about.

Your dad needs good role models like:

<209Bitch>

Wow, you dodged a bullet.
https://luckyottershaven.com/2014/11/11/the-distinctive-look-of-psychopathy/
http://psychopathsandlove.com/psychopathy-and-the-eyes/

My wife and I were walking our dog last winter. Since it was winter, it was dark really early. There is this park by our house which connects to another park through this cement pathway that is surrounded by undeveloped fields of land - tall grass and dirt. We had head lamps on so we could see where we were going as it was very dark out there, especially on that pathway.

We were walking down the cement path when my light was reflected back to me by two eyes. They were all I could see. And they were pretty high above the ground. They were obviously not human.

I told her to stop behind me. We both stood there saying “what the fuck do we do?” Not quietly either. If you were sitting there 20 feet from us, you would obviously know what we were taking about.

So I told her to pick up our dog and walk back slowly. I pulled out my knife and started walking toward it slowly. Only when I am right next to it do I see a person holding it. It was a massive German Shepard, off leash of course, and some guy sitting next to it and holding it. He said “are you lookin for something?” And I said “no, I was just trying to figure out what that was staring back st me in the dark.”

I do not know to this day wtf that guy was doing. We walked past him with our dog as his barked, growled and lunged at us as he tried to hold it back. What a fucking moron.

My wife and I were walking our dog last winter. Since it was winter, it was dark really early. There is this park by our house which connects to another park through this cement pathway that is surrounded by undeveloped fields of land - tall grass and dirt. We had head lamps on so we could see where we were going as it was very dark out there, especially on that pathway.

We were walking down the cement path when my light was reflected back to me by two eyes. They were all I could see. And they were pretty high above the ground. They were obviously not human.

I told her to stop behind me. We both stood there saying “what the fuck do we do?” Not quietly either. If you were sitting there 20 feet from us, you would obviously know what we were taking about.

So I told her to pick up our dog and walk back slowly. I pulled out my knife and started walking toward it slowly. Only when I am right next to it do I see a person holding it. It was a massive German Shepard, off leash of course, and some guy sitting next to it and holding it. He said “are you lookin for something?” And I said “no, I was just trying to figure out what that was staring back st me in the dark.”

I do not know to this day wtf that guy was doing. We walked past him with our dog as his barked, growled and lunged at us as he tried to hold it back. What a fucking moron.
Why was he a moron if he restrained his dog from attacking you?

When I was a kid, my grandma used to employ a creepy WW2 veteran for everything that involved hard physical labour in garden (digging up big rocks and such). I don’t know what his condition was, but he had taken a shrapnel to the skull and was not all there. He worked for peanuts and had crazy person strenght. His other eye was glass and usually pointing to a slightly random direction and the other just stark raving mad: steely blue and glaring out of his skull like there was someone trapped inside.

Wallid has genuine crazy person eyes
Fighter_154.jpg

CS64MGM3D4FIWG5JM3AEP27K3U.jpg

Marshall Applewhite of the Heavens Gate suicide pact in 97. Dude always creeped me out

IRL because i had to return a history book on him with his face on the cover, it was freaking me out. Rasputin crazy eyes and his craziness

_93185631_rasputinpdomjan14.jpg

Omayra Sánchez Garzón (August 28, 1972 – November 16, 1985) was a 13-year-old Colombian girl killed in Armero, Tolima, by the 1985 eruption of the Nevado del Ruiz volcano. Volcanic debris mixed with ice to form massive lahars (volcanically induced mudflows, landslides, and debris flows) that rushed into the river valleys below the mountain, killing nearly 23,000 people and destroying Armero and 13 other villages.

After a lahar demolished her home, Sánchez was pinned beneath the debris of her house, where she remained trapped in water for three days. Her plight was documented as she descended from calmness into agony. Her courage and dignity touched journalists and relief workers, who put great efforts into comforting her. After 60 hours of struggling, she died, likely as a result of either gangrene or hypothermia. Her death highlighted the failure of officials to respond correctly to the threat of the volcano, contrasted with the efforts of volunteer rescue workers to reach and treat trapped victims, despite inadequate supplies and equipment.

A photograph of Sánchez taken by the photojournalist Frank Fournier shortly before she died was published in news outlets around the world. It was later designated the World Press Photo of the Year for 1985. Sánchez has remained a lasting figure in popular culture, remembered through music, literature, and commemorative articles.

Dude, she's fucking smoking.
you srs? I think she's one of the ugliest women alive- in both appearance and character.
GettyImages_491493574.1529099267.jpg

21-elizabeth-holmes-theranos.w700.h700.jpg

Are you Arab or Latino by any chance? Because they tend to think any blonde woman is a 10 regardless of other factors.

you srs? I think she's one of the ugliest women alive- in both appearance and character.
GettyImages_491493574.1529099267.jpg

21-elizabeth-holmes-theranos.w700.h700.jpg

Are you Arab or Latino by any chance? Because they tend to think any blonde woman is a 10 regardless of other factors.

I'm neither bruh...

v4194i.jpg

Why was he a moron if he restrained his dog from attacking you?

Because he didn’t have it on a leash, although he had a leash on him.

Also, he clearly heard us coming and saying “wtf is that? It looks like an animal...” followed by us discussing what to do and whether or not it was a mountain lion. (Though I have never heard of one coming down here, they do love in some of the more outlying areas.) He was just sitting there not identifying himself or letting us know it was just his dog. He knew what was happening. But for whatever reason he just decided to be a fucking dick bag.

And finally, German Shepard’s are highly trainable. If you have one, and it tries to attack everyone who walks by, that is simply a reflection of your retardatikn and inability to do anything right.

Because he didn’t have it on a leash, although he had a leash on him.

Also, he clearly heard us coming and saying “wtf is that? It looks like an animal...” followed by us discussing what to do and whether or not it was a mountain lion. (Though I have never heard of one coming down here, they do love in some of the more outlying areas.) He was just sitting there not identifying himself or letting us know it was just his dog. He knew what was happening. But for whatever reason he just decided to be a fucking dick bag.

And finally, German Shepard’s are highly trainable. If you have one, and it tries to attack everyone who walks by, that is simply a reflection of your retardatikn and inability to do anything right.
After reading your reply, I can understand you being annoyed by him not simply letting you know it's him and a dog, given its pitch black darkness.

But for the record that dog could be very friendly otherwise. I own a shepherd. Any one can randomly walk up to us and pet him and he's fine.

But a man approaching us at night with a knife and I'm sure mine would act the same, given the circumstances.

Back