Scariest eyes you've ever seen (in real life of course)

I've mentioned this before. Girl that was into me during my short stint in the crazy house for people that try to harm themselves.

She was decent looking but had eyes that could cut diamond. She was mad into me, so much so one of the nurses had to get on her to stop looking at me.

She had eyes that perfectly conveyed an unspoken message. That message being that she would give me the craziest most wild sex of my entire life, until one day she stabs me to death and cuddles my dead body

Truly I will never forget her or her eyes specifically. Only time in my life I have ever seen something like that. It was powerful in a weird way

Not surprising you were in a looney bin. I dont think it helped you. Perhaps another visit?

0_Saddam-Hussein-Iraqi-President.jpg

Please reply. I'm holding back from pulling the trigger. Is it just scarey or is it something that is make you puke gross?

Also, here's my contribution

MisguidedMilkyAmazontreeboa-size_restricted.gif

It's a decomposing woman in a bathtub, who has essentially turned in to human soup while her eyes are still intact. It's gross. I've seen worse irl though.

Are we talking "Chuck with that look in his eye" level of scary? Or just creepy?

Actually my next door neighbour is a pretty intimidating guy, Italian, full of tattoos and looks like he is in a Cartel

Apparently he has links to the Mob but he is a no bullshit kinda guy, he has one mean looking face, his eyes are like a rottweilers even if he is in a good mood he looks like he wants to fight you, even his voice is the deepest and most aggressive i've ever heard.

If I had to show an example i'd say he looks like this guy kinda

9857625063_f1da09c446_b.jpg

Guy at the back, just an intimidating look.

This guy who got kicked out of basic training for being crazy. Had crack eyes, didnt blink, and stared at your soul why he freestyed in front of you. He would go "say, you wanna here what I got to say about...?" And then he'd stare into your soul, not blinking while he put together some insane bars about nothing.

Not real life, but during "personal time" I was scrolling through various pics and vids and came across this one...

8NQkyif.png

I noticed her eyes and freaked out... thinking I was having a nightmare or hallucinating or something. Then I realized I wasn't having a dream or hallucinating, all of her pics are like that...

s3lMDXq.png

She's just a hot demon bitch!

Back