Scariest eyes you've ever seen (in real life of course)

vadrigar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Describe please, pics would be even better.

I was walking back from university in the middle of winter so it was already dark. I was just outside the train station when I glanced to my left. Sitting next to the bench was an elderly disabled women in some sort of wheelchair. I caught her eye and DAMN till this day that is the most frightening human face I have ever seen.

I immediately got a fight or flight response, my heart stopped beating for a moment and my chest tightened up in pure terror. I had to force myself to look away slowly not to be rude, then I continued walking into the station.

From what I can remember her eyes were cold & dead like grey marbles. I saw in them sadness and malice at the same time which probably what made them so creepy.

Last edited:
sanchez-featured-image.jpg

tragic story too.

Describe please, pics would be even better.

I was walking back from university in the middle of winter so it was already dark. I was just outside the train station when I glanced to my left. Sitting next to the bench was an elderly disabled women in some sort of wheelchair. I caught her eye and DAMN till this day that is the most frightening human face I have ever seen.

I immediately got a fight or flight response, my heart stopped beating for a moment and my chest tightened up in pure terror. I had to force myself to look away slowly not to be rude then I continued walking into the station.

From what I can remember her eyes were cold dead and like grey marbles. I saw in them sadness and malice at the same time which probably what made them so creepy.
Well at least she didn't pose a threat I guess.

Well at least she didn't pose a threat I guess.

I actually felt sorry for her I sensed she was crying out for help. I don't think it was a standard paraplegic it looked like she had some kind of genetic disorder. But then again it was dark so it's hard to recall accurately.

When I was a kid my neighbor had a glass eye it was pretty creepy and she'd always pull it out to fuck with us

This thread needs more scary eye make-up.

WARRIOR-OBIT-articleLarge.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortex-crazy-eyes.jpeg

She's got crazy written all over her, stuff of nightmares really.

Edit: Damn someone beat me to it.

Last edited:
I just stood face-to-face with a dude with no eyeballs, just pale pink tissue back there that you could see when his eyes weren't closed all the way.

I've mentioned this before. Girl that was into me during my short stint in the crazy house for people that try to harm themselves.

She was decent looking but had eyes that could cut diamond. She was mad into me, so much so one of the nurses had to get on her to stop looking at me.

She had eyes that perfectly conveyed an unspoken message. That message being that she would give me the craziest most wild sex of my entire life, until one day she stabs me to death and cuddles my dead body

Truly I will never forget her or her eyes specifically. Only time in my life I have ever seen something like that. It was powerful in a weird way

Back