SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao at this exchnge

Watching a show about fentanyl and how it is way better than heroin. Apparently regular heroin is shit now if it isn't mixed with some fentanyl. Seems pretty legit. If I ever decide to kill myself I will give that stuff a shot. Probably put an ad in the local thrifty nickel tomorrow asking where I can find some.

Watching a show about fentanyl and how it is way better than heroin. Apparently regular heroin is shit now if it isn't mixed with some fentanyl. Seems pretty legit. If I ever decide to kill myself I will give that stuff a shot. Probably put an ad in the local thrifty nickel tomorrow asking where I can find some.
<JagsKiddingMe>

The Nexus is all you will ever need, these drugs are permutations of the human condition that pales in comparison to what you will eventually migrate towards. Nothing gives you the feeling of euphoria Mr Moon... It's going to slide and you will accept the inevitable...

I have a friend who's ex-wife OD'd on Fentanyl :eek: Was pretty shocking.

Philly has drug tourists now. It's all cut with Fentanyl so junkies are coming from NY,Baltimore and DC to get the good stuff.

And the ODs just attract more people because when they here of the ODs they think it's good stuff and the people ODing just can't handle their shit.

It's crazy

Just worked a 94 hour work week and can't sleep. Cant even smoke a fucking joint. Flying to Atlanta tomorrow to visit the in laws. Might take up a raps/Hawks game. Prolly get floor seats for $3. @RR. Send me your link bro

Philly has drug tourists now. It's all cut with Fentanyl so junkies are coming from NY,Baltimore and DC to get the good stuff.

And the ODs just attract more people because when they here of the ODs they think it's good stuff and the people ODing just can't handle their shit.

It's crazy
I literally had to take a fentanyl prevention course last week. We now carry epipen style injections with us because fuckers are dying everywhere. Shits a mess. Go Pats.

I literally had to take a fentanyl prevention course last week. We now carry epipen style injections with us because fuckers are dying everywhere. Shits a mess. Go Pats.

Is the 'shwa still the crack capital of Canada? I think my father in law mentioned that a couple of years ago (maybe 5).

Is the 'shwa still the crack capital of Canada? I think my father in law mentioned that a couple of years ago (maybe 5).
Ita advanced to meth now. Been crazy lately. Found a decapitated body floating in the lake, turns out some dude ate her up and was feeding her to homeless people. Was Harley Gwindens niece. Leader of the hells angels. We've got his place dug right up looking for others. Lots of young girls missing we've just chalked up to overdoses. U got outta thwre. Bought a house in pickering beach last year. work out of courtice and bowmanville now, nothing exciting anymore.

Last edited:
Should probably just legalize Fentanyl and make it dirt cheap at all 7/11's.

Put a warning label on it that reads "Caution: Might Die"

Decent population / welfare control.

Should probably just legalize Fentanyl and make it dirt cheap at all 7/11's.

Put a warning label on it that reads "Caution: Might Die"

Decent population / welfare control.
Good ole misanthropic Lumi

Fent was around in various forms when oxycodone and hydromorphone were everywhere, but nobody really cared. Now it's apparently more sought after than heroin

Dragged their ass with one epidemic and created another one that's far worse

Fent was around in various forms when oxycodone and hydromorphone were everywhere, but nobody really cared. Now it's apparently more sought after than heroin

Dragged their ass with one epidemic and created another one that's far worse

I really can't stand addicts. I don't even care what they're addicted to, the moment it becomes destructive you can go get fucked.

The only time this ever worked in my favor, a neighborhood kid (5 years younger) I grew up with was on a Xanax + Coke binge and suddenly showed up at my house late at night with a box that had his new PS3 and a few games, apparently his mom was going to take it away and he was trying to save his poor Call of Doodie... he asked if he could store them at my place. I said sure... when he finally came out of the binge, he couldn't remember what he did with it.

I sold that shit that week... get bent you lowlife piece of shit.

lmao @ taking advantage of a person in need. you're such a great person, cih.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back