Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily Blunt looks like a downie.

LA: 2
Boise: 15
Revo: 30

a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down

No.....

the flesh does not taste as sweet with the more sugar... The inflammation must be kept at bay...

science says your argument is invalid
latest

and that post was a quote from the damn movie, you dork

How can I get in on this hot action

Just think of it as an investment in your future legal representation (criminal)

You better settle down Mr Faustian. You are welcome as well, please let me now and can take the trip together. Would be nice to talk to you face to face for a change...

tumblr_o2z4x8OA1N1uaundno1_400.gif

science says your argument is invalid
latest

and that post was a quote from the damn movie, you dork

You will taste the truth you keep flirting with Mr Graves. It's going to happen, the gape is within the horizon of your destiny...

Senri is the longest running troll job on sherdog -- since conan memories got the ban hammer.

He's (She's? It's?) entertaining at least. Better than most troll accounts.

I say we reject the doubts of our existence and embrace the serenity of nature
lake-nature-animated-gif-28.gif

and smell what senri is cooking.

I wish I'd known about the Boise Dime when I traveled to Boise. Feel like I have to go back now.

You better settle down Mr Faustian. You are welcome as well, please let me now and can take the trip together. Would be nice to talk to you face to face for a change...

tumblr_o2z4x8OA1N1uaundno1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Once we encounter, your existence will come to a sense of ease as what is known becomes fully actualized. You will taste the flavors that was always there. I want you to become what is beyond the prisms of your reality Mr Faustian...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back