SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know where you live and i will help you get some money Mr Chimpo. I am here for you all...

How can I get in on this hot action

Just think of it as an investment in your future legal representation (criminal)

How can I get in on this hot action

Just think of it as an investment in your future legal representation (criminal)

Nice - already planning international law criminal defense. Are you even finished first year?

By the time I'm practicing the US should have jurisdictional authority over its protectorate Canadia

Second semester of 1L fam

Last day of my vacation and I didn't get shit done the entire time. Unless you count getting drunk as getting shit done, I did that a bunch. Also fixed my vacuum, but that was it.

Where do you think kurds live? He has a (fairly) common Turkish name and looks sort of Turkish.

Kurds live all over the world man.

He’s never lived in Turkey, he wasn’t born in Turkey, he’s not ethnically Turkish... is Jon Jones English because his last name is?

Last day of my vacation and I didn't get shit done the entire time. Unless you count getting drunk as getting shit done, I did that a bunch. Also fixed my vacuum, but that was it.

30 more years or so and I'll finally decide it's time to take a vacation. Assuming I decide not to work I to my 70s.

Where do you think kurds live? He has a (fairly) common Turkish name and looks sort of Turkish.

Lol at this support.

Where do you think Kurds come from (Well... Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Iran to name a few)

and "looks sort of Turkish"

lol, at the very least he's half swiss and half whatever the fuck kurd location... lets just call him half Persian for the sake of it.

He's also half retarded, not sure why that's not being talked about more.

Lol at this support.

Where do you think Kurds come from (Well... Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Iran to name a few)

and "looks sort of Turkish"

lol, at the very least he's half swiss and half whatever the fuck kurd location... lets just call him half Persian for the sake of it.

He's also half retarded, not sure why that's not being talked about more.

Hold on, let me get my map of Kurdistan. Oh shit, it's not 1835, maybe i'll check out where most of the kurds are from in the last 100 years. Well, I'll be damned!

250px-Kurdish-inhabited_area_by_CIA_%281992%29_box_inset_removed.jpg

Djokovic lost to some Korean can? Smh

I live in California, a sanctuary state, so if the bomb is coming from Mexico it's always welcome.

My home town is all of 300 people, if they are down to nuking that we are beyond hope regardless.

The town I live in now would be wiped off the face of the map also which I would be okay with so long as my ex is dead center to ground zero. Hell I would be okay with it regardless, fuck this shithole.

Emily Blunt is playing Mary Poppins in the remake.

{<tongue}{<tongue}<14><14>

Fuuuuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back