SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best way to get girls is to hit the club and get bottle service. Would never leave without a bottle rat.

Fake pictures when I was dating was kind of annoying but all first dates for me were at a bar. So if the chick put up misleading pics it could be a quick exit.

But I'm not going to lie, sometimes I'd smash anyways.

Either way it would end up with a good story and a good time.

The date fails I'm still out throwing some liquor back and trying to have a good time.

Maybe you finger bang a teacher in the parking lot of the Franklin Mills Mall, maybe you end up doing blow in the bathroom in a stripclub located under an Applebees in Center City after ditching the pig.

Either way online dating is great.

And I didn't even get to engage in the age of apps. Just Craigslist, Facebook, plentyoffish and okcupid (per app).

Last edited:
Fake pictures when I was dating was kind of annoying but all first dates for me were at a bar. So if the chick put up misleading pics it could be a quick exit.

The date fails I'm still out throwing some liquor back and trying to have a good time.

Maybe you finger bang a teacher in the parking lot of the Franklin Mills Mall, maybe you end up doing blow in the bathroom in a stripclub located under an Applebees in Center City after ditching the pig.

And I didn't even get to avoid the age apps. Just Craigslist, Facebook, plentyoffish and okcupid (per app).
I once had a girl that was "sober" for a year meet me at a bar, drink like a fish, take me into the girls bathroom to do coke, and then she topped it off by singing Cumbersome for karaoke. Never talked to her after that night and I regret it everyday. Bitch was off the chain and I was too naive to see it.

And I didn't even get to engage in the age of apps. Just Craigslist, Facebook, plentyoffish and okcupid (per app).

I went on a few dates with some tinder girl a couple years ago and after like a month she complained to me that all we did was drink and have sex. I was like bitch that’s why I’m using this app lmao. Kicked her to the curb shortly after.

highly entertaining posts.

and lol at Revo reliving his poppin bottles days.

ancient history, bro.

I went on a few dates with some tinder girl a couple years ago and after like a month she complained to me that all we did was drink and have sex. I was like bitch that’s why I’m using this app lmao. Kicked her to the curb shortly after.

I had some chick that got pissed at me because I didn't want to meet her parents after a week.

I said things were going to fast and she was like "you were the one making out with me in a bar in front of all of my friends".....

Bitch I was blackout drunk. It's been one week.

lol at meeting some skanks parents after a week of binge drinking and semi conscious sex.
wtf

I was at a spot in Westminster today and a huge fight broke out between Viet gangsters. Some dude got maced and after that, the macer pulled out this crocodile dundee knife. Thought someone was going to be stabbed.

Seriously, what's the point of that app if not for that? To have a relationship? LMAO

Lmao at gangsters fighting with mace and knives. What is this, West Side Story?

that's some funny shit.
in my day, we had to actually just walk up to bitches
and engage them in convo, seeing where it led.
image.png

no social media of any kind whatsoever..

Sort of agree. I met my wife before internet dating.

I'm trying to think of think of how I met my gfs that i actually dated (because that's how long it's been! :eek:) prior to meeting my wife.

- Off campus student bar at closing (train wreck of a chick).
- university cross country team
- dance club (think of a club from American Psycho)
- sat next to me in a University class
- NYE college house party while in the bathroom line up
- sat next to me in under grad physiology
- off campus student bar the night Jason Kidd and CAL ejected Duke in the second round of the NCAA tourney (after Duke had won back to back championships).
- grad school neighbor from a house full of chicks (actually dated two girls from that house about 2 years apart).

Seriously, what's the point of that app if not for that? To have a relationship? LMAO

I have a buddy in Portland who is using apps to meet a chick for a relationship. He has an 8 yr old kid from his ex-. He also uses a service called "just for lunch" where they match him up with legit chicks (professional careers like him).

In this era of online dating (tinder, bumble, etc.), the positives definitely outweigh the negatives, but man, sometimes it’s tough to get a read on these chicks’ pictures. How do you politely ask someone if their pictures are legit/Not from 2 years and 30 pounds ago?

Simple solution:
that's some funny shit.
in my day, we had to actually just walk up to bitches
and engage them in convo, seeing where it led.
image.png

no social media of any kind whatsoever..

As for me, my ass is staying single from here on out. Getting to close to my 40s to start having kids, and most the gals where I live in my age range are either BBWs with 4 cats still looking for their Prince Charming with a 6 pack and a sports car, or jaded divorcees with three kids that have 0 interest in sex and complete interest your 401k.

Last edited:
I’m the most shy/introvert dude around. If I can go up to the best looking babe out of all them the night we met and lock it down for going on 6 years, then anyone can.

Moral of the story is pull yourself up by your bootstraps you millennial :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s and get some pussy the old way.

I’m a millennial, too. bork1}

Lmao at G. Baby mama drams

My bro in law met his current gf through bumble. I think it’s weird to meet chicks over the internet but I guess it’s good for some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back