SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bro in law met his current gf through bumble. I think it’s weird to meet chicks over the internet but I guess it’s good for some people.

I went to a wedding 5 yrs ago where the couple met through internet dating. they seem very happy and now have two kids.

Buddy from high school divorced his bat shit crazy wife and met a very nice girl through internet dating. Super hard working, nice, and rode a motor bike (big part of his life). guess at some point in your life if you divorce, interwebz dating is a logical option. Personally, based on what i've seen divorce is just horrid --- looking to avoid that road block in life.

Dan Patrick going off on that pedo from women's gymnastics.

My bro in law met his current gf through bumble. I think it’s weird to meet chicks over the internet but I guess it’s good for some people.
Never would've met my chick without it. Her schedule was crazy

Pushing 30 I found mainly med school students and residents that just didn't have the time to go meet people out in the city. Easier to have an algorithm do all the heavy lifting and find someone with similar interests to them

It was a way to meet a completely different group of woman

My much younger brother met his fiancee on one of those dating apps. Before that he ran through more ass than he could keep track of. He's kind of a recluse, but he's a closer, so I don't know what he would have done without those options.

I have a buddy that will text me out of the blue to try and tell me all the good Trump is doing. lolwtf, I may have to fight him

We just missed the boat Revo. I was the same way, want to meet new girl, hit the club / bar.

But that's not the best way to meet girls anymore, I have two buddies that are single and the tinder / bumble scene is damn near overwhelming... it's like how many can you juggle at one time without conflict? That's the main issue.

Back when you were single Revo, online dating hadn't reached full acceptance, now it has... and the ease of tinder and bumble just makes it silly.

Fuck, we went to Vegas last year and my buddies contacted some girls on tinder that day and had them meet at the club that night. Game has changed.

I remember a few years before I started dating my wife and was running through sluts, a girl I knew recommended that I use eharmony in order to find a gf. I was like fuck that lol.

I have a buddy that will text me out of the blue to try and tell me all the good Trump is doing. lolwtf, I may have to fight him
Lol I've got family members that do the same thing. First generation immigrants that watch too much fox news

I remember a few years before I started dating my wife and was running through sluts, a girl I knew recommended that I use eharmony in order to find a gf. I was like fuck that lol.

Yea, I was the same way. And once I moved to the shore I didn't have a need for it anyway.

Lol I've got family members that do the same thing. First generation immigrants that watch too much fox news
I don't get it. I'm not trying to have a huge debate, and you aren't going to flip me into loving the dude. Just leave me alone about it lol

I don't get it. I'm not trying to have a huge debate, and you aren't going to flip me into loving the dude. Just leave me alone about it lol
best way to reply is to send a gif imo. sleepy barkley gif should do the trick.

Maybe you should move.

Here no one ever talks good about Trump. In fact, if your not outraged by Trump you can be ostracized, let alone if you actually support him.

Trump's a damn buffoon, but this new radical liberal thing is out of hand... don't want those wack jobs making decisions either.

Also, I kind of enjoy Trump's buffoonery at times, him stooping to Kim Jong-un's level, and tweeting about having a bigger nuclear button that works etc is just fucking comedy. All of you pansies that are actually worried about nuclear war, just stop it, North Korea isn't doing shit.

The outraged liberals today are just as bad as the closet racists that HATED Obama and struggled to come up with any substantial reasons why and settled on "I just don't like him".

Maybe you should move.

Here no one ever talks good about Trump. In fact, if your not outraged by Trump you can be ostracized, let alone if you actually support him.

Trump's a damn buffoon, but this new radical liberal thing is out of hand... don't want those wack jobs making decisions either.

Also, I kind of enjoy Trump's buffoonery at times, him stooping to Kim Jong-un's level, and tweeting about having a bigger nuclear button that works etc is just fucking comedy. All of you pansies that are actually worried about nuclear war, just stop it, North Korea isn't doing shit.

The outraged liberals today are just as bad as the closet racists that HATED Obama and struggled to come up with any substantial reasons why and settled on "I just don't like him".
I live in Cali... He lives in the OC, it's a pretty liberal place (I'm not liberal either).

I’ll go beat his ass. Where does he live?
Me and Canrona will go 3D him.

giphy.gif

Weird that he would need to text when anyone could see the great things he's doing.

Do you not keep up with current events?

There was a dating website created at Stanford called the League.

rm9sVJvBangcYR__FxoP36DZy5a-smTaUZsyLnMSmXmXFrIItn29yR2_PdGLiRf9GPC5wlfY-DEbxxh42VFd607tf85Z1QH7xw_c-qwi8wUL1lDZw3oosYIEapILTYYCKoOlsolQn-GJ_hbidq6r3b2TZmkRPltwy0HOhW38OoChuRal8QwS2nNndttk-CcxvSFUCxABL18ZYf8Ia-SGObJDYUBUFlIbIENbh2d62p-AjGzHDbsq0GVFbu-CueORpjQ35iYHH4gQ0rtDSAFccRGgbp3IqNh2etosjPNF1lW-Ppt8uLFT87hpIRIRYMyXfPE9ajY5fTWaA_rCk0GDUYJ4z15ATJ83Hy7tAGqapxH231bu_VZ5m9k-_zpp4eJLvPD1vXx7HRMiRK_zfPhuTpdy3v8ujzjalDaVdegEQjLRjN01DfDsHfB5cGRvYoezfoNWHmI4jOk5-Vd1ejSkA7HIxQYvC3_wIhqhAmkOdAZnHE4JT6rUq-eYznksrpJYRknCqA9Dx30Gf242rmznJH8FE4F0--XC9As994JvfpYTtAf8GyUXNCrG3A5VrPEwXgEDblQYGSMX_Nch_RMBmGYf3fo3JnJ0dWKgMJ5XPKmOpQJdb1B5uf-CS_MY4ySNhaNzQ6sdmJdkbEf9w4c8Nt-d04mtLv9W=w870-h497-no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back