SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My much younger brother met his fiancee on one of those dating apps. Before that he ran through more ass than he could keep track of. He's kind of a recluse, but he's a closer, so I don't know what he would have done without those options.
giphy.gif

Philly made Amazon's final 20 list.

Come on Jeff, I'll show you the best cheesesteak laces and BYOB strip clubs.

I was thinking Boston but they'll probably pick Atlanta or Raleigh.

Austin; Boston; Chicago; Columbus, Ohio; Dallas; Denver; Indianapolis; Los Angeles; Miami; Montgomery County, Maryland; Nashville; Newark; New York City; Northern Virginia; Philadelphia; Pittsburgh; Raleigh; Toronto and Washington, D.C.

I think they go with Austin or Atlanta. It’s generally warm in those cities. Maybe not this year but still. Definitely not Miami. It’s kinda funny that DC, Montgomery county and NOVA are within a stones throw from one another but have three spot in the top 20 list.

Lol @ dating apps. I just post up on campus flexing the guns or go to strip clubs

New Crocodile Dundee movie coming out, and Paul Hogan is in it. In the movie he get's lost in the outback and his son has to come find him. His son is played by Danny McBride. I'm kind of interested in this lol it should be funny.

Anything that mcjizz likes is usually terrible. lol

Got a fresh cut in Liberty City today (srs) and I think the guy literally put glue in my hair

Per online dating.... Theres no turning back IMO.

I generally meet them at their house first.....as our social outings here are lacking. At that pt, im already there if you feel me so its time to smash and dash.

That being said, ive never met a single chick that looked as good as their pic. Not one. A general buffer of 20 lbs+ D taking weight must be accounted for

TLDR: get grimy son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back