SBBC - World War III Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a biscuit egg & cheese sandwich Skeetz. I said so in the post.

I know future flyover state children are most likely going to be illiterate, what with the budget cuts and all.

What the fuck is your excuse? You ketchup bashing POS.

Where is the poetry let alone your musk? You are regressing Mr Palmer. You had such a soft existence that just melted inside our encephalic orifice. The marination will not end. Your flavor will arise...

What did i tell you. The dark flesh is one of the pillars of the Nexus. It entrenches itself deep inside our desires. It glisten with the universe.

Yeah, it's jokes in here. I just think it's funny, I don't literally think Chilly is a douche.

However, i'm about as unmoved (one way or the other) as I could possibly be about the Cowboys pick. Good pick, good player. He's Justin Tuck, not Michael Strahan. At 28 you aren't getting a Strahan though. I wanted King bad, but there's still so many good corners left as opposed to the 2-3 good DE's left...so I understand the pick.

Mr McFly are you ready?

RUN Mr McFly RUN. Grab a rape whistle and leave the area immediately

The top comment slayed me

LQWbb9X.png

ketchup on a fucking jamaican beef patty? fucking brutes

had a new guy start yesterday and proceed to quit right after first break lmao

ketchup on a fucking jamaican beef patty? fucking brutes

had a new guy start yesterday and proceed to quit right after first break lmao
You shouldn't molest people before their coffee break.

@HunterSdVa29 if you're watching Law & Order reruns this morning there's an episode on "Thrill" that has Mac from Always Sunny when he was a teenager lol

Shit, come to think of it, Mac has been on some of my favorite shows throughout the years

hqdefault.jpg

rob-mcelhenney-lost.jpg

tv-its_always_sunny_in_philadelphia-2005_-mac-rob_mcelhenney-tshirts-s05e04-angels_kings_tshirt-595x335.jpg

Ate a bunch of pots yesterday and survived. I was one high useless piece of shit though lmao.

Ate a bunch of pots yesterday and survived. I was one high useless piece of shit though lmao.

Mr Corona completely relaxed. Did you drink some red wine?

I don't understand the difference from your daily duties

Going to throw 1k on the table. I'm Armani down too.

@clutchCAT420 is about that life

Just got done finishing off one of my favorite meals, sliced watermelon with a side dish of a ketchup and mayo dipping sauce

It's called fancy sauce u numbskull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back