SBBC - World War III Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was on the sandwhich, Chinny?

It was a biscuit egg & cheese sandwich Skeetz. I said so in the post.

I know future flyover state children are most likely going to be illiterate, what with the budget cuts and all.

What the fuck is your excuse? You ketchup bashing POS.

Streetz eat meals of just BBQ sauce alone and he's trying to talk shit of adding a goat condiment like Ketchup to food. Smh.

It was a biscuit egg & cheese sandwich Skeetz. I said so in the post.

I know future flyover state children are most likely going to be illiterate, what with the budget cuts and all.

What the fuck is your excuse? You ketchup bashing POS.

I was hoping for more information that would help explain your sickness, your disease, Chinny.

Stfu Skeetz you're outnumbered here amigo

Stfu Skeetz you're outnumbered here amigo

I played along with the jokes, never thinking any of you were serious. As time passed, I realized you guys were being cereal, super cereal even. Oh well, not my cup of tea.

But ketchup on a fking breakfast sandwich? You guys have become unhinged, and I cant be complicit in your vision of ketchup supremacy any longer.

I will draw my line in the sand and wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

You've never put ketchup on eggs? Lmao grow up Skeetz

I love Bill Burr's rant on how you have to be a complete douche to use a term like fly over states. How idiotic you have to be to actually believe you're smarter because you live closer to an ocean, and how it actually just proves how socially ignorant and self-absorbed people are. He questioned their education several times. I think he's on to something there

Last edited:
I love Bill Burr's rant on how you have to be a complete douche to use a term like fly over states. How idiotic you have to be to actually believe you're smarter because you live closer to an ocean, and how it actually just proves how socially ignorant and self-absorbed people are. He question their education several times. I think he's on to something there

We all give each other shit but I think there's definitely some truth to this. Im pretty stoked with my quality of life.

On a lighter note, what did you think of the Canboys 1st round pick? I dont think Ive seen you comment on it yet.

We all give each other shit but I think there's definitely some truth to this. Im pretty stoked with my quality of life.

On a lighter note, what did you think of the Canboys 1st round pick? I dont think Ive seen you comment on it yet.

Yeah, it's jokes in here. I just think it's funny, I don't literally think Chilly is a douche.

However, i'm about as unmoved (one way or the other) as I could possibly be about the Cowboys pick. Good pick, good player. He's Justin Tuck, not Michael Strahan. At 28 you aren't getting a Strahan though. I wanted King bad, but there's still so many good corners left as opposed to the 2-3 good DE's left...so I understand the pick.

images

Flyover inferiority complex itt

Gotta be real honest here...

Don't think the type of people that use the phrase "flyover states" include one single inch of Florida in their narcissism.

smh at Skeetz' bigotry towards ketchup

prob posts anti-ketchup memes on his BBQ forum

spoiler for hate speech
7327dbbbf02c04aae93ae42331dfe903_-their-fries-with-ketchup-ketchup-on-fries-meme_960-884.jpeg

Shouldnt you be bitching about ESPNs coverage of the draft or the quality of Law amd Order episodes?

I already besmirched the draft this morning, haven't started with L&O yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back