they gave me only 2 packets

and it was a large fries.
I'm frozen in disappointment.

@faustian

I went to go buy some French fries and asked for ketchup

they gave me only 2 packets

and it was a large fries.
I'm frozen in disappointment.

Obviously every restaurant/drive through knows about you and your ketchup abuse. They're only trying to help you with your addiction.

Obviously every restaurant/drive through knows about you and your ketchup abuse. They're only trying to help you with your addiction.

I was going to go inside and see if I could get my hands on the ketchup dispenser

but to my shock they didn't have one

damn cheap bastards are keeping all the ketchup for themselves

I was going to go inside and see if I could get my hands on the ketchup dispenser

Selling it on the black market imo

Selling it on the black market imo
The guy calling for racism bans here has the guts to nonchalantly talk about selling stolen ketchup at black markets? Ban for racism

The guy calling for racism bans here has the guts to nonchalantly talk about selling stolen ketchup at black markets? Ban for racism
Isn't RR black? I don't think he can be racist.

In these situations I'm glad tha I keep a ketchup bottle in my car. Remember this rook.

All of you and the silly ketchup. disgusting...

You don't enjoy a bit of ketchup on a well done steak?

dc7cb0af9ad0d8e4af4b63ecfca10aa6.gif

All of you and the silly ketchup. disgusting...
Mr. Senri, do not allow yourself to become primitively captured by conscious scorn of a well respected substance. Let it inside of you, ascend your inner spirit, and guide you closer to the Nexus.

In these situations I'm glad tha I keep a ketchup bottle in my car. Remember this rook.

should've put it next to my bottle of hot sauce

edit: Taco Bell fire sauce

Mr. Senri, do not allow yourself to become primitively captured by conscious scorn of a well respected substance. Let it inside of you, ascend your inner spirit, and guide you closer to the Nexus.

@RR. Look at this beautiful poetry. They are assuaging, their cortex is throbbing with delight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back