SBBC - World War III Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This driver is the GOAT. "I've hidden coke before too"

<JonesLaugh>
That's a 100 tip
Is that his way of saying he's no stranger to putting foreign objects in his ass? Drug mule is a good friend to have indeed.

What did you think of Denver's draft, Moonbeams?
They got the top OL off their board since nobody else took one before them. Looks like McCoy wants speed so that's what they got, maybe trying to copy KC with Tyreek. Seems pretty good to me. Chad Kelly vs Mahomes is the future of the AFCW

They got the top OL off their board since nobody else took one before them. Looks like McCoy wants speed so that's what they got, maybe trying to copy KC with Tyreek. Seems pretty good to me. Chad Kelly vs Mahomes is the future of the AFCW

Gotcha. I expect 2-14 from you guys next year. Glad you bolstered your roster with those picks. In the chase for the AFC West titles and glory...

Dont forget about Goth Carr.
Boy-George-433170-1-402.jpeg

(actual photo of Carr)

Gotcha. I expect 2-14 from you guys next year. Glad you bolstered your roster with those picks. In the chase for the AFC West titles and glory...

Dont forget about Goth Carr.
Boy-George-433170-1-402.jpeg

(actual photo of Carr)

Didn't include Carr because of his inevitable overdose or cutting mishap.

Got a tri tip on the smoker, going to roast some potatoes, and drink some beer. Too bad there's no football or this would be a complete Sunday.

Got a tri tip on the smoker, going to roast some potatoes, and drink some beer. Too bad there's no football or this would be a complete Sunday.

Just put on ESPN, good chance they're replaying rounds 500-800 of the draft

Just put on ESPN, good chance they're replaying rounds 500-800 of the draft
Must be nice being a Pats fan, you don't even have to worry about the draft, you already know you're going to get the best players.

Fuck it, I'm throwing this in here, the uk boxing slobbering on Joshua is horrendous, I'd rather hear about lacrosse.

Oh and the browns suck.

That was a hell of a fight. First great HW scrap in a long long time.

didn't watch it.
heard it was good

Mr Joshua had the tightest flesh to date, you can see the glistening of the skin as light reflected upon his prowess. Battle of Chaos did not disappoint. The masses masticated in a frenzy. A good night for a great feast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back