SBBC: What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
coffee time
giphy.gif

It's 1:51am and you're still writing novellas about an internet nemesis... you're gonna mess around and have a bad Wednesday.

So far so good. Got to campus over an hour ago and am already killing it in my CrimPro class. I think some of you may be overestimating my emotional investment in sherdog flame wars

So far so good. Got to campus over an hour ago and am already killing it in my CrimPro class. I think some of you may be overestimating my emotional investment in sherdog flame wars

This post makes me think we're underestimating...this is starting to feel like a mental health issue.

When you're ready for help, we'll be here. God bless you.

This post makes me think we're underestimating...this is starting to feel like a mental health issue.

When you're ready for help, we'll be here. God bless you.

Cool kthnx fam I appreciate the concern

WTF. The past 2 weekends I've called baseball tourneys. Today I'm shoveling 6 inches of snow and it's still coming down hard. I know I keep saying this, but it really didn't used to be like this.

Whatever. Day off for the wife and I both for a change, which is nice. Gonna make a ton of food, drink a lot and kill these deadly pots she bought. Should be a fun evening.

WTF. The past 2 weekends I've called baseball tourneys. Today I'm shoveling 6 inches of snow and it's still coming down hard. I know I keep saying this, but it really didn't used to be like this.

Whatever. Day off for the wife and I both for a change, which is nice. Gonna make a ton of food, drink a lot and kill these deadly pots she bought. Should be a fun evening.
Please make sure you have 9-11 on speed dial. Thanks and good luck.

I mildly like you Fawlty but not gonna lie Dredd pisses me off lol

Plus I spend all day studying and being lectured on judicial matters and the idea of this putz starting a lazy thread with an editorialized thread title regarding the Penn SC and calling anyone who disagrees with his elementary take "stupid", that just rubbed me wrong today. Yes, it was a long day, Tuesdays and Thursdays are killers for me

I remember being in law school and getting aggro with people in the War Room. Faust, a word of advice. It doesn't matter whether you're making a better argument on this site. The only barometer of value in the War Room is being able to troll someone better than he trolls you.

People say idiotic, ignorant shit all the time in that forum and you can't go around educating all of them. Or any of them really.

Hope your first semester grades were good. You found a summer gig yet?

Nothing like going on a fox hunt after a snow storm. Especially when youre high on death grass and the help is doing all the mundane chores regular people have to do.

I remember being in law school and getting aggro with people in the War Room. Faust, a word of advice. It doesn't matter whether you're making a better argument on this site. The only barometer of value in the War Room is being able to troll someone better than he trolls you.

People say idiotic, ignorant shit all the time in that forum and you can't go around educating all of them. Or any of them really.

LOL @ this globalist shill.

Marijuana gives you bitch tits, frumpy butt, ball deficiencies and lung lumps.

#justsayno

You're 100% right. Some threads I participate in (the favorite SC justice thread) because it actually helps me process the material. But yeah, arguing in the WR is about the least productive thing I could do right now lol

I was initially a bit disappointed in my grades, but after hearing everyone else crying over theirs I felt a lot better (literally the first day of all Spring classes + a 2 hr dean's chat with the entire 1L class were dedicated to reassuring students that their grades don't define them or their intelligence nor do they predetermine their careers in law lmfao). Apparently I'm sitting pretty good right now because the worst grade I got was a C+ in Legal Writing (2 credit class) because frankly the amount of busywork and time demands for a 2 credit class just wasn't justifiable to me so I just skipped a bunch of it. Also handed the midterm assignment in late because I was knocked out of commission for a week after oral surgery. I basically was teetering on a D-F until the final exam assignment which I absolutely destroyed. I got two As and a B+ in my 4 credit classes and a B in my 3 credit class. I went into the semester thinking anything other than mostly As and anything lower than a B would be a total failure, but I'm feeling pretty good right now with where I am relative to everyone else (which is all that matters anyways)

Nothing lined up for summer. In Florida we have to submit our bar application and register with the Florida Board of Bar Examiners to gain clearance as a certified legal intern. This involves the character and fitness background investigation and, for reasons I won't get into here, I'm not yet ready for that lol

Wasn't that the main concern with getting into law school before? I thought you got it cleared up.

You're 100% right. Some threads I participate in (the favorite SC justice thread) because it actually helps me process the material. But yeah, arguing in the WR is about the least productive thing I could do right now lol

I was initially a bit disappointed in my grades, but after hearing everyone else crying over theirs I felt a lot better (literally the first day of all Spring classes + a 2 hr dean's chat with the entire 1L class were dedicated to reassuring students that their grades don't define them or their intelligence nor do they predetermine their careers in law lmfao). Apparently I'm sitting pretty good right now because the worst grade I got was a C+ in Legal Writing (2 credit class) because frankly the amount of busywork and time demands for a 2 credit class just wasn't justifiable to me so I just skipped a bunch of it. Also handed the midterm assignment in late because I was knocked out of commission for a week after oral surgery. I basically was teetering on a D-F until the final exam assignment which I absolutely destroyed. I got two As and a B+ in my 4 credit classes and a B in my 3 credit class. I went into the semester thinking anything other than mostly As and anything lower than a B would be a total failure, but I'm feeling pretty good right now with where I am relative to everyone else (which is all that matters anyways)

Nothing lined up for summer. In Florida we have to submit our bar application and register with the Florida Board of Bar Examiners to gain clearance as a certified legal intern. This involves the character and fitness background investigation and, for reasons I won't get into here, I'm not yet ready for that lol

Good luck, bro. 1L was the most stressful time of my life.

Did you get an interesting moot court topic?

My friend has the word "blessed" tatted on his neck and hes barred in two states

So i think youll do just fine fausticus marion rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back