SBBC: What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know what the fuck this is supposed to mean. However, I will tell you that I rent this property and I will accept any bet you offer that you are a fucking piece of garbage.

It sounds like you live in filth and would be somewhat of a garbage connoisseur. Who am I to argue with an expert?

You got reply banned? LOL

You seem fucked up and retardedly aggro tonight. Maybe catch me some other time.

I entered the thread simply telling Dredd he's in no position to call other posters stupid. He then calls me stupid. lol. So I went off on him

Not a fan of that guy in the first place and I normally just ignore him but he's a bit too arrogant considering what he's packing upstairs

I entered the thread simply telling Dredd he's in no position to call other posters stupid. He then calls me stupid. lol. So I went off on him

Not a fan of that guy and I normally just ignore him but he's a bit too arrogant considering what he's packing upstairs
Meh, it happens. I like both of yas.

Meh, it happens. I like both of yas.

I mildly like you Fawlty but not gonna lie Dredd pisses me off lol

Plus I spend all day studying and being lectured on judicial matters and the idea of this putz starting a lazy thread with an editorialized thread title regarding the Penn SC and calling anyone who disagrees with his elementary take "stupid", that just rubbed me wrong today. Yes, it was a long day, Tuesdays and Thursdays are killers for me

Lmao I know that about fifteen minutes ago you decided you needed to go online and convince a random internet user that you're a big deal. Surely the mark of a great man.

Damn, he accurately burned the shit of you here.

Damn, he accurately burned the shit of you here.

Outside of it being wholly inaccurate, sure. If he took my comment that I don't typically read his clickbait threads to be some kind of implication that I'm a big deal then that says more about him than it does me

reverse logic, innuendo, hyperbole anachronism always wins an abstract argument
*no charge for the alliteration

Outside of it being wholly inaccurate, sure. If he took my comment that I don't typically read his clickbait threads to be some kind of implication that I'm a big deal then that says more about him than it does me

Meh, he won the tickle fight the second you came into a completely separate subforum to type several paragraphs because you're emotionally exhausted.

You'll get him next time, big guy.

Back to back days where faust has been put on Queer Street. First by Horse Style and now GOATseph Dredd. Mark needs to throw in the towel already.

The real faust got besmirched by the falling bridge imo

Meh, he won the tickle fight the second you came into a completely separate subforum to type several paragraphs because you're emotionally exhausted.

You'll get him next time, big guy.

Yeah no. I called him out for his labeling everyone who disagreed with him as "stupid"

His brilliant response was to then call me stupid. No, I didn't address the content of his shit thread because 99% of his thread content is garbage. But regardless, the content wasn't the issue. I was addressing him as a (shit) poster. The point I made -- that he's no authority on substantive issues -- is valid. Notice his OPs; he doesn't actually post anything of substance, he just copy/pastes articles that show up in his news feed. Wow what a brilliant poster, definitely deserving of the privilege of deriding other posters

My contention with him was by design, if that's not obvious by now

It's 1:51am and you're still writing novellas about an internet nemesis... you're gonna mess around and have a bad Wednesday.

Yeah no. I called him out for his labeling everyone who disagreed with him as "stupid"

His brilliant response was to then call me stupid. No, I didn't address the content of his shit thread because 99% of his thread content is garbage. But regardless, the content wasn't the issue. I was addressing him as a (shit) poster. The point I made -- that he's no authority on substantive issues -- is valid. Notice his OPs; he doesn't actually post anything of substance, he just copy/pastes articles that show up in his news feed. Wow what a brilliant poster, definitely deserving of the privilege of deriding other posters

My contention with him was by design, if that's not obvious by now
<Dylan>
First mistake was not linking the thread you are posting about. I had to go look for it smh.

Second mistake is getting worked up while posting in the WR. Amateur hour.
<TheDonald>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back