SBBC: What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
8s would be great if i worked 5 days

I do work 5 days a week. 6 when needed. I legitimately start going bonkers if I have to much time away from work, and it only gets worse as I get older.

I've come to terms with the fact I'll end up working myself to death.

Not working at all is pretty sweet to. Monday -Monday off ftw.

Not working at all is pretty sweet to. Monday -Monday off ftw.

It's like the early bird special in here with you and Graves. Maybe you can get together and watch classics from your day like Rebel Without a Cause and On the Waterfront

So happy I took yesterday off as I expected a two day hang over after st patricks day.

Another clutch decision by me.

Im scheduled for 4 10s..but since were the clean up crew and we do mandatory overtime... Its turned into 12s

So i wake up at 3 leave by 4 clock in at 445...start work at 5..and usually clock out at 5 or 515 to get home by 6ish

I also work for the government so I get all holidays from International Woman’s Day to Jesus Birthday. It’s awasone.

how many paid hours of leave do you earn per week, 4, 6 or 8?

good chance you're in the '6' category, but many Federal agencies don't automatically count your military service to count towards Federal Service.....two of my coworkers were started off at 4/wk, but they were really in the 6 or 8 category which I got fixed for them

It's like the early bird special in here with you and Graves. Maybe you can get together and watch classics from your day like Rebel Without a Cause and On the Waterfront
I’m 33 years young, bro.

how many paid hours of leave do you earn per week, 4, 6 or 8?

good chance you're in the '6' category, but many Federal agencies don't automatically count your military service to count towards Federal Service.....two of my coworkers were started off at 4/wk, but they were really in the 6 or 8 category which I got fixed for them
Massachusetts State government. I use to work federal. I live in ct but work for a university in Mass.

lol at those old movies. I don't watch that shit.
I won't even watch movies from the 70s or 80s, they're usually so bad.

I hardly watch movies anymore. TV shows are where it's at once Netflix came on the scene imo.

Having a dish I like to call Porch Steak. Grilling a steak and apparently I became a limp wrist for a moment while flipping the meat. Fucking thing fell onto the concrete below. I stared at it for a moment and considered my options. The only real option was to pick it up, back on the grill, and then eat it. Only way to cure the limp wrist.

Your "porch" is concrete? Damn, might as well call it a panhandler steak imo.

Your "porch" is concrete? Damn, might as well call it a panhandler steak imo.
I don't even know what the fuck this is supposed to mean. However, I will tell you that I rent this property and I will accept any bet you offer that you are a fucking piece of garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back