SBBC: What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corned beef hash tomorrow with cabbage and potatoes

Last edited:
Should have asked one of you cans what's a good affordable place to stay in the San Antonio area. My niece is playing out there this weekend and my mom used a travel agent to get a hotel. Apparently the place is a shit hole, but they can't get out of it with a refund.

I've stayed in the Marriot right by the Alamo/River Walk etc. meh, decent I guess.
I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express right off the 410, pretty good. great breakfast.
away from the n00bs at the alamo and river deal.

went to my first 'retail' uh collective yesterday down in DHS, had been to medical ones prior to 2018

shit was phenomenal after waiting a bit to get in. got a bunch of free stuff after bullshitting w/ this vendor from Jordan. People from the ME and Africa generally, in my experience, are astonished if you know anything about their home country; which after living in Germany w/ some fairly ignorant Americans can't say i blame them

This two month bet is starting to cause harm to my mental state. Trying to post in any of dude's threads without heavy handed trolling is a challenge. Just under 3 weeks to go.

@PolishHeadlock

God damnit work is stresseful today

Can't wait to go home

Corned beef and cabbage sucks, Guinness sucks, Conor mcfaggor sucks, Jameson is alright I guess.. but today’s an excuse to get drunk lmao! So cheers dudes.

Everyone loves St. Patrick's Day/Snake Saturday here. It is all in good fun until around 5/6pm when the amateurs get too fucked up.

But having a cup of coffee/edibles for a parade and then having some drinks in the middle of the afternoon is never a bad time. Remember this.

Oh, and I love corned beef hash but cabbage can burn in hell.

Everyone loves St. Patrick's Day/Snake Saturday here. It is all in good fun until around 5/6pm when the amateurs get too fucked up.

But having a cup of coffee/edibles for a parade and then having some drinks in the middle of the afternoon is never a bad time. Remember this.

Oh, and I love corned beef hash but cabbage can burn in hell.

Lmao I didn’t picture you for one to take edibles.

Lmao I didn’t picture you for one to take edibles.

Very low dosage is a good time.

People make the mistake of taking a bazillion mgs and act surprised when they end up like zombies.

Point being, I wanna still keep my shit together. The older you get, the more you realize being a complete disaster while inebriated is stupid.

Not that I dont make that mistake from time to time. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back