SBBC: What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corned beef and cabbage sucks, Guinness sucks, Conor mcfaggor sucks, Jameson is alright I guess.. but today’s an excuse to get drunk lmao! So cheers dudes.
Ban this dude for fighter bashing.

I watched that episode recently for the first time since I was a kid, and never picked up that there was a scene where a british bar got IRA-style bombed lmao

Lmfao fucking classic

I have "luck of the irish w/ shamrock" and Cross of St Brigid tattoos, and a girl i hadnt seen in months came thru last night around midnight, it was glorious.

St Pattys day coming thru in the clutch

Last edited:
Spent most of the afternoon refurbishing a 40 year old hand saw. From rusted and pitted and a single day away from being tossed to being ready to rip through wood once again!

You should name that saw dirt road shitter.

There’s nothing funny about this reality. Gayson might go down as the GOAT when it’s all said and done.
I was making light of Sharon Pester and your use of lol...

i mean bill walton didn't lose for years, won the title twice, 2x FF MVP, 3x POTY, and IN A NATTY Championship went 21/22 ....

jokes aside about his corny ass now, i think people forget how ridiculous that dude was after Kareem

Gayson and Laetner are the GOATs of all time.

laetner was pretty incredible
i'm trying to think of the best player i saw in person in college maybe steve francis at UM when i was HS.....Bogut was POTY and manhandled our smaller bigs, but i recall Danny Granger being an absolute monster at UNM.

Got shamed into doing 6 car bombs today like I was back in college.

Got a package of white lady to get me through the NCAA wrestling finals.

I love my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back