SBBC: What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corned beef is what you get when you piss on beef and leave it in the sun for three days.

Very low dosage is a good time.

People make the mistake of taking a bazillion mgs and act surprised when they end up like zombies.

Point being, I wanna still keep my shit together. The older you get, the more you realize being a complete disaster while inebriated is stupid.

Not that I dont make that mistake from time to time. Lmao

Last time I took edibles was at Disneyland with some girl I used to slam. We took way too many and ended up sitting on some curb for like 6 hours watching high school bands and choirs perform lmao. I’ll stick to booze

Gonna Uber to newport in a little bit. Blackout LOOMS

Last time I took edibles was at Disneyland with some girl I used to slam. We took way too many and ended up sitting on some curb for like 6 hours watching high school bands and choirs perform lmao. I’ll stick to booze

Unless you're really experienced with that stuff, I always recommend staying away from edibles. Shit sneaks up on you if you're not careful.

Unless you're really experienced with that stuff, I always recommend staying away from edibles. Shit sneaks up on you if you're not careful.

I smoked a lot from like 18-20 but I hardly ever smoke or take edibles anymore these days(29 now). Shit fucked me up fam.

lmao I've seen this before. The best advice for anyone taking edibles, smoking, or doing psychadelics is to just keep in mind that it will be over at some point.

I smoked a lot from like 18-20 but I hardly ever smoke or take edibles anymore these days(29 now). Shit fucked me up fam.

Being in public doesn't help.

It was highly entertaining though. We went on Winnie the Pooh and it was one of the most intense 5 minutes of my life lmao

At least you weren't in a coat check area thinking everyone was a robot. I have no idea how I got home with my coat that night.

I've stayed in the Marriot right by the Alamo/River Walk etc. meh, decent I guess.
I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express right off the 410, pretty good. great breakfast.
away from the n00bs at the alamo and river deal.

Everyone wanted to stay by the river walk I guess. My sister and mom really couldn't get on the same page for this trip. Good thing something like this didn't happen in Puerto Rico which is where they were supposed to go until the hurricanes wrecked PR.

Gonna Uber to newport in a little bit. Blackout LOOMS

What's going on over there? I didn't plan shit today cause the team had a game scheduled at 3, but the rain last night canceled it.

Everyone wanted to stay by the river walk I guess. My sister and mom really couldn't get on the same page for this trip. Good thing something like this didn't happen in Puerto Rico which is where they were supposed to go until the hurricanes wrecked PR.

What's going on over there? I didn't plan shit today cause the team had a game scheduled at 3, but the rain last night canceled it.

No clue, I’m meeting my co worker and her friends at malarkey’s and then were just gonna hop around the peninsula. I might Uber to the fairgrounds later to watch blink at Musink. Some pretty bomb girl I used to mess with is going and invited me so if I don’t blackout and blow all my cash in Newport I may head that way later lol.

I find it hard to believe that you laugh out loud after every single one of your posts. I'd punch you in the face if you did that shit in real life.

I find it hard to believe that you laugh out loud after every single one of your posts. I'd punch you in the face if you did that shit in real life.
It's probably hard for you to laugh with all the cock in your mouth

I ate 30 pieces of cock meat from Chick-fil-A just an hour ago, and guess what, boy? I'm hungry for more.

Getting cock at a bible thumbing establishment? I guess that does make sense

I can’t wait for duke to win another national title this year and for Gayson to win finals mvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back