SBBC: Thank God we still have Champ. Crushed by glass is a bad way to go.

Two man lift next time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised to hear how much Fentanyl is used routinely from an interventionalist that works with us. He said nothing works as fast as Fentanyl -- not even close.

Last edited:
Now the number is 90+ lol

WTF? I always thought East Haven was the more ghetto location of the "Havens".

TBH I haven't been to New Haven in 9 yrs. I took the train from Back Bay station (Boston) to New Haven. I do remember waiting inthe train station on the way back and thinking, "this is pretty rundown". the Yale Hospital that Pfizer used to use for clinical trials was top notch though.

Last edited:
All of New Haven is horrible, except the stuff Yale owns or is connected to.

All of New Haven is horrible, except the stuff Yale owns or is connected to.

Connecticut is weird. You've got these chic-chic areas like Greenwich and New Cannan and they have East Haven, Bridgeport and Hartford :eek:

this is random on yale but when I was a grad student we had this collaboration with a lab at Yale. First of all the machine shop at yale looked cleaner than a surgical suite at our University hospital. Then i found out that they had less than 5,000 undergrads and an endowment of something like $20B.

WTF?

You live in goddamn Britain
If people in Britain get taxed out the ass then yes I live in Britain lol.

But like @therealdope said Connecticut is a weird state. You’ve got SW CT as one of the wealthiest parts of the country with nice picturesque NE towns sprinkled throughout the state. But then there’s Hartford, Bridgeport and New Haven, with New London not being a great town either. Even with the CG Academy there and sub base.

<Fedor23>

RG0BS1U.gif

If you’re lucky you will be there when the Sox are balls deep in the WS. Prime racist time in Boston.

Every now and then my dryer fucks up and gets insanely hot to the point where it can melt plastic sitting on top of it. Hope that is not the cause of my death.

unless you're a discarded plastic bottle of Mountain Dew left on top of it
you're probably safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back