SBBC: Thank God we still have Champ. Crushed by glass is a bad way to go.

Two man lift next time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're better man than me. I'd be laughing my ass off at the fool.

You've been in 29 Palms how long? and that's the first time you've seen smack?
I see junkies/tweakers all the time (they hang outside of every gas station in this town and McDs, they even built a lil skid row in the Jack n the Box parking lot hahaha), but as I don't hang out w/ them the substances themselves I realized I had never actually seen in person

Did u go Prime Bacon?
River Wild or White Water Summer, your call

ex wife is getting married to the bf, good guy, I sincerely wish them well

Meanwhile, i'm over here trying to fix my neighbors window screen b/c her 'recovering addict' daughter in her 20s is sneaking outta it. While doing so, I noticed some syringes, white powdery substance and pills just chilling right by the window sill. I think I just saw heroin for the first time? not sure tho
Heroin addicts are the best lay, you should try it out.

UFC 227

300,000 buys

Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

But theyll be as big as football someday

But theyll be as big as football someday

Football has peaked IMO. Still my favorite sport though.

The UFC has nothing to be ashamed of. They went (effectively) from zero to the value of the Yankees in 18 years. I assume the influx of athletes into McDojo's around the world will only increase the talent pool over the next 5 - 7 years. The ESPN deal is well timed. Fox was always going to be second rate (just look at their World Cup coverage).

Greg hardy will be ufc champ with minimal training lmao

I'm srsly waiting for a long overdue revamp of the entire Org. once the Wanda Group buys the thing. Top notch mgmt IMO

Just rewatched Infinity War

So good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back