SBBC : show me the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kinda excited when I saw that Once Upon a Time in America was on Netflix. I had never even heard of it even though it is a gangster movie with DeNiro and a little bit of Pesci. Took me several days to watch it and it fucking sucked. Three hours and fifty minutes of mostly garbage with some good spots sprinkled in. What I'm trying to say is that @El Chimpo needs to get the DVD ASAP.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I was kinda excited when I saw that Once Upon a Time in America was on Netflix. I had never even heard of it even though it is a gangster movie with DeNiro and a little bit of Pesci. Took me several days to watch it and it fucking sucked. Three hours and fifty minutes of mostly garbage with some good spots sprinkled in. What I'm trying to say is that @El Chimpo needs to get the DVD ASAP.
Tis a bit overrated ...and not on the totem pole of all time gangster flicks...but it does have its spot...sergio leone directed and ennio morricone scored...tis more like a western dressed up

Tis a bit overrated ...and not on the totem pole of all time gangster flicks...but it does have its spot...sergio leone directed and ennio morricone scored...tis more like a western dressed up
Wasn't asking for a review friend. I already know that it sucks dicks. Sergio Leone should have calmed the fuck down and cut about 2.5 hours of that garbage. The fact that you like this makes me question your future as a film maker. Unless you get back on drugs and go the snuff film route, that would be undoubted success.

Wasn't asking for a review friend. I already know that it sucks dicks. Sergio Leone should have calmed the fuck down and cut about 2.5 hours of that garbage. The fact that you like this makes me question your future as a film maker. Unless you get back on drugs and go the snuff film route, that would be undoubted success.
His original vision was 2 three hour movies...which woulda really laid out the story...and i didn't say i liked it lol just that it does have a place in the pantheon of gsngster flicks...( also being leones ladt movie ever helps push it there)

His original vision was 2 three hour movies...which woulda really laid out the story...and i didn't say i liked it lol just that it does have a place in the pantheon of gsngster flicks...( also being leones ladt movie ever helps push it there)
Holy shit! No disrespect to Mr. Leone, but goddamn he was a fucking moron. Thankfully for him nobody let him create his ultimate vision. No disrespect, but fuck that guy and his shit movie.

Time to eat so hungry...

Holy shit! No disrespect to Mr. Leone, but goddamn he was a fucking moron. Thankfully for him nobody let him create his ultimate vision. No disrespect, but fuck that guy and his shit movie.
Is the one on netflix the 2 hr 47 min one or 3 hr plus one

I remember when G'nR released Use your illusion I and II at the same time. Not only was each a double album (is anyone here - graves exempted -- old enough to know what a double album is?) at 75 mins, but they came out simultaneously. Critics laughed at the idea. They were wrong of course --- GOAT albums.

I remember when G'nR released Use your illusion I and II at the same time. Not only was each a double album (is anyone here - graves exempted -- old enough to know what a double album is?) at 75 mins, but they came out simultaneously. Critics laughed at the idea. They were wrong of course --- GOAT albums.
Eat shit and live hipster...

I was in middle school. Those tapes were the only thing we listened to for a couple months.

I was 8.

By the time I was 10 or 11 they were still playing November Rain on MTV constantly.

I wish that GnR had a couple of full length albums in between Appetitite and Use Your Illusion 1 & 2.

It went straight from dirty rock & roll to a magnum opus.

Still, three of the best rock albums of all time.

I was 8.

By the time I was 10 or 11 they were still playing November Rain on MTV constantly.

I wish that GnR had a couple of full length albums in between Appetitite and Use Your Illusion 1 & 2.

I was always liked how Slash summed up their break up. I'm paraphrasing, but he said something like, 'I wanted to stay in the gutter and Axl wanted to be Madonna.' Lol.

Once upon a time in the west is the GOAT Leone film.

I was 8.

How old are you now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back