SBBC : show me the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can the same effect by running the coldest water in your tube and jumping in. The -80 is dumb because the heat capacity of air is terrible compared to water. You can get the same heat shock proteins from going into 55F water.
*Sitz Bath

A girl I play poker with who works at Google is obsessed with getting her and her boyfriends frozen till whatever Utopia awaits us happens. Fortunately shes aware that "the technology isn't there yet."
Thanksfully she works for Google so she prolly won’t have to settle for getting just her head frozen like a god damned peasant.

when google, amazon, microsoft and apple merge
it's all over folks
Bought a very highly rated, but reasonably priced chef's knife from Amazon earlier tonight. I'll use it to end my life when said merger happens.

Ron white is starting to look like bowie

Honestly, for every asshole coach I deal with, there are 10 that are perfectly reasonable and cool. It's just the assholes always manage to fuck it up for everyone else when they show up.

Pro tip, if a baseball coach is in full uniform, you can 100% expect them to be total douche bags who act like it's game 7 of the World Series.
Lol. Have you ever been offered anything by any of those little brats parents?

Ron white is starting to look like bowie
My high school played his high school while I was in high school. He was never on the opposing team as he is much older than I, but I am an admirer of his comedy jokes.

this is what my massage therapist said. take an ice bath and save the good money.

but I have to say I did enjoy the float thing at Peak Performance. 200 gals of water with a TON
of epsom salts in it. you just float in a closed pod thing. pretty neat.
<30>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back