SBBC : show me the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
My high school played his high school while I was in high school. He was never on the opposing team as he is much older than I, but I am an admirer of his comedy jokes.
Hes definitely the best of his bunch of friends

Here is some tragic boxing news. Wilder broke the jaw of a burrito. However, this could be the funniest clip of a broken jaw punch going.

Deontay-Wilder-Mascot-KOKO-TV-Nigeria-3.gif

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/boxi...ot-video-breaks-jaw/xwh95zjz6i4g1xysgc24hc3hp

Is ESPN retarded? This reminds of when they had the race between ESPN staffers and USain Bolt.

Bolt looked like he was jogging, while apparently two staffers tore achilles.

Lol. Have you ever been offered anything by any of those little brats parents?
I get offered food and water all the time. They know it won't get them any calls directly, but they figure better for me to like them than not. Only time I've been offered money bribes is in jest (except a couple times I was doing scrimmages and they offered me more money to keep playing, which I took).

Is this actually true or is this a reference to him coaching softball or something?
Lol, no. Never been offered any sexual favors. There is one ump I work with sometimes who is completely full of shit and likes to claim he fucks hot moms occasionally. None of us believe him for a second though.

Canelo signs a $365 million contract with DAZN.
amazing
Jesus Christ.

Wonder what guys like Dempsey, Wolcott, Louis and others from those early years of radio broadcast/early TV broadcast boxing would think about some of these contracts.

lol, where the fuck are they getting that kind of money? and how are they going to make a lot only charging $10 bucks a month? that's some crazy business model they got there.

lol, where the fuck are they getting that kind of money? and how are they going to make a lot only charging $10 bucks a month? that's some crazy business model they got there.
I'm sure it's all VC money right now. But Netflix made an empire out of cheap streaming/mail order dvd service and lost money for years at first. This DAZN already has their hooks in Bellator and boxing. Obviously they need to make more moves like this if they ultimately intend to turn a profit, but they're making a splash with the names they're gathering.

My name isn't green anymore. Disappoint. 13 years for nothing in this dump, can't even get an extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back