SBBC : show me the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the problem with speeding up recovery supernaturally, it also speeds up all other genetic factors of aging.

I love teh TRT/HRT crew who think they have it all figured out. And then you find out that IGF-1 coupled with DAF-2 is the key pathway that evolution has developed to terminate us. That same pathway - BTW - is present in everything from 1mm worms with only 321 neurons, to humans.

You can the same effect by running the coldest water in your tube and jumping in. The -80 is dumb because the heat capacity of air is terrible compared to water. You can get the same heat shock proteins from going into 55F water.
this is what my massage therapist said. take an ice bath and save the good money.

but I have to say I did enjoy the float thing at Peak Performance. 200 gals of water with a TON
of epsom salts in it. you just float in a closed pod thing. pretty neat.

this is what my massage therapist said. take an ice bath and save the good money.

How much is a bag of ice in the east bay? $2.50? LMAO.

Depending on how deep your water source is you may just getaway with a cold shower/bath from teh tap.

the broscience that is routinely thrown around today is just a retarded. @JSN

Run the coldest water from your tap into the tub making sure to cool down the tub material as well. After it's equilibrated, throw in a bag of ice and throw on one of those foil blankets they give you at the end of a marathon and you're good to go.

If you want to get really fancy go on amazon and buy a recirculating water chiller.

Run the coldest water from your tap into the tub making sure to cool down the tub material as well. After it's equilibrated, throw in a bag of ice and throw on one of those foil blankets they give you at the end of a marathon and you're good to go.
this is exactly what my kid used to do when he was still racing. said his legs recovered remarkably well.

did a hike to the Amboy Crater/Volcano this weekend, not bad at all

Nice. Now you just need to start rock climbing to take full advantage of the area you are in!
I'll probably attempt it at least, my new lady friend loves to hike in JTNP

So...we had flash flooding really bad this weekend, here's right outside the Joshua Tree entrance to JTNP. Wild, that's supposed to be our major HWY haha
mudflow-joshua-tree.jpg

I'll probably attempt it at least, my new lady friend loves to hike in JTNP

So...we had flash flooding really bad this weekend, here's right outside the Joshua Tree entrance to JTNP. Wild, that's supposed to be our major HWY haha
mudflow-joshua-tree.jpg

Nothing like being in an ultra-dry place until it isn't.

reminds me of camping in AZ back in the day.
stay out of those box canyons.
they're dry until there's a flash flood
and suddenly you're 20 ft underwater.

stay out of those box canyons.
they're dry until there's a flash flood
and suddenly you're 20 ft underwater.
Sounds like what happens to all of the ladies box canyon's when I come strolling into the room.

that's Schmitt's. there really is a Schmitz beer out of Philly. I think there even used to be a Schlitz as well.
yep, defunct since '99.

but I have to say I did enjoy the float thing at Peak Performance. 200 gals of water with a TON
of epsom salts in it. you just float in a closed pod thing. pretty neat.

Please do, the constriction of the vessels allowsoaher;vhrhyrevahp7tar4gty9a345tegy5;q9e8p 8hutgqbvga5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back