SBBC : show me the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is a bag of ice in the east bay? $2.50? LMAO.

Depending on how deep your water source is you may just getaway with a cold shower/bath from teh tap.

the broscience that is routinely thrown around today is just a retarded. @JSN
someone went ahead and died in a cryotherapy chamber a year or two ago. Apparently there are all kinds of frostbite type injuries happening too.

someone went ahead and died in a cryotherapy chamber a year or two ago. Apparently there are all kinds of frostbite type injuries happening too.

I still can't believe Nelly out here raping bitches. I am highly upset with him.

Here is some tragic boxing news. Wilder broke the jaw of a burrito. However, this could be the funniest clip of a broken jaw punch going.

Deontay-Wilder-Mascot-KOKO-TV-Nigeria-3.gif

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/boxi...ot-video-breaks-jaw/xwh95zjz6i4g1xysgc24hc3hp

Confocal or intervital microscopy?

Confocal. You get clearer images though in intravital though it's with no color. No matter you see what you need when it's.... Time to see the health of an individual....

I made a new friend today. His name is Tobias and he comes from Pensacola, he wanted to find a new beginning to his life and he is quite the conscientious individual. He will do well for the community...

I made a new friend today. His name is Tobias and he comes from Pensacola, he wanted to find a new beginning to his life and he is quite the conscientious individual. He will do well for the community...

Not everyone is fortunate to rejuvenate their souls by meeting you Mr. Senri. I wish well for Tobias as you guide him closer to the nexus with tighter flesh.

But well wishes are not needed for Tobias’ inevitable success with you

Ill be applying for team leader of my department

Nobody ever gets it their first time but im hoping my work speaks for itself

No doubt you'll be the clear favorite, it'll be transparent.
Just don't be a pane.
Tell them you're a "glass half full" kind of guy.

No doubt you'll be the clear favorite, it'll be transparent.
Just don't be a pane.
Tell them you're a "glass half full" kind of guy.
I hope i win, doh of course if i dont ill be ok

A girl I play poker with who works at Google is obsessed with getting her and her boyfriends frozen till whatever Utopia awaits us happens. Fortunately shes aware that "the technology isn't there yet."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back