SBBC : Show me on the doll where Senri touched you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbors with kids is a good bet. Seek out the softest preteens and teenagers to oversee the sprouting youth. Soft sapiens when young have a relaxed and gentle natured voices. They do well with the youth as they can calm them down with their melodic tunes.

1670976.jpg

I don't trust young girls babysitting kids either, unless they're my cousins or somehow related.

I had a personal experience with my babysitter when I was 5, that's a story for another day though.
Refresh my memory

Refresh my memory
Next door neighbor was my babysitter, she was 12 or 13, I was 5-6, lasted about 2 years, she did stuff, then started bringing her friends over from the neighborhood after a while, that were her age, and they would do some stuff.

lol, senri is consumed by his own juices and preoccupied with his trembling dendrites to the point of a hot Nexus explosion in his trousers.

You are migrating nicely Mr Graves...

Next door neighbor was my babysitter, she was 12 or 13, I was 5-6, lasted about 2 years, she did stuff, then started bringing her friends over from the neighborhood after a while, that were her age, and they would do some stuff.
ace.jpg

Lmao that dude is all kinds of fucked up and weird

In the first pic his head looks like E.T.'s, in the second pic her right arm/hand looks like E.T.'s

These fkn people are some kind of mutants

In the first pic his head looks like E.T.'s, in the second pic her right arm/hand looks like E.T.'s

These fkn people are some kind of mutants

She would date unsaturated men like Mr @Revolver....

V0y2Xm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back