SBBC : Show me on the doll where Senri touched you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want to taste?
steven-seagal-7.gif

Don't think the red wine in that gif was a coincidence Senri

Don't think the red wine in that gif was a coincidence Senri

You lack vigilance. All these abilities and skills before you will be possible when you learn to let go...

What age would you trust a neighbour kid to baby sit your kids?

That completely depends on how responsible they were. And I would have to know the kid themself or their parents pretty well to consider it.

For years now I have mostly gotten take out for dinner because buying cooking and not eating all of the leftovers was just as costly. Smoked a fuckin sick half rack of ribs and had some roasted potatoes with squash. Shit cost about $4. Ribs were on sale, but fuck me if that wasn't a dandy of a meal.

I would say 15 is fine. Cortex is soft and developing, but has reasonably sound abilities to oversee the youthful beings of the future...

I would say 15 is fine. Cortex is soft and developing, but has reasonably sound abilities to oversee the youthful beings of the future...
I hope you have not procreated. I remember being a teenager and going to meet girls that were babysitting. Getting some of that sweet tang tang on strangers beds/couches was a fun adventure.

I hope you have not procreated. I remember being a teenager and going to meet girls that were babysitting. Getting some of that sweet tang tang on strangers beds/couches was a fun adventure.

All those sapiens i have met personally in my life i consider family. Have you ever been to my house? I would invite you with open arms Mr Moon...

Depends on the kid. My niece is turning 15 and is incredibly responsible and well behaved. My nephew is also turning 15 and no fucking chance wed leave a kid with him right now lol.

Lol @ ever having a male babysit your kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back