SBBC : Show me on the doll where Senri touched you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems the blondes have some crazy genetic mutation that gets unlocked under certain conditions

@faustian

Snapped a pic of this sexpot in a red dress

w7oi10.jpg

Looking a little low there. Wtf kind of management is running that place

Mini doc on the Cavs winning the title coming on now.

I'd recommend the Ryan Leaf doc that was just on to everyone, pretty good story.

If I started running mock drafts would you guys be interested?

Like for instance in basketball, we get 12 guys to do the draft, rules for the first draft would just be an all time draft, snake.

Then after the draft you get a matchup, and then only the players that are involved in the draft, vote on all 6 matchups, and then the winners advance and so on until you get a champ, and we could have an archive of some kind to keep track of who won what mocks.

And you guys could submit different rules sets for the next mock, and we could do this for all sports.

I'm doing one right now for baseball on a mock forum, where you can pick any player of all time, but you can only pick 2 guys that won World Series titles.

Ex. for football,

1950-1995 10 HOF'ers , you can only pick guys that played a game in the league in the 1995 season or before, and out of the 22 player roster you can only have 10 hall of famers

I do it on other sites, but I noticed @faustian was bored today and started coming up with different scenarios in basketball and thought maybe it could work here.

The posters involved voting on which posters advance probably wouldn't work

The posters involved voting on which posters advance probably wouldn't work
I mean, everyone would obviously have to put aside their like or dislike for one another.

I was thinking the same thing as what you just said, I just figured everyone could be mature about it because it could be fun.

I don't want randoms voting because it'll be a bunch of casual fans that know jack and shit about sports because they spend their time watching WMMA fights.

Zero chance I could be mature with something like that

We can give it a shat tho if doing it helps you to stay off drugs

I haven't done drugs in quite a while

And like you said, there's no point, it would take a lot of work and attention on my part and most people here have a gimmick to keep in tact, so the voting would just go off the rails.

Thanks for talking me out of it, I can spend my time elsewhere.

And like you said, there's no point, it would take a lot of work and attention on my part and most people here have a gimmick to keep in tact, so the voting would just go off the rails.

Maybe there's a way to do it where only the person running the league knows which poster has which team. So then when the posters are voting they have no idea which posters they're voting for, they only know the teams they're voting for

Maybe there's a way to do it where only the person running the league knows which poster has which team. So then when the posters are voting they have no idea which posters they're voting for, they only know the teams they're voting for
There would still be ways to figure out thru PM's and such.

Kahl : "Hey Gunt, I'm the team that just drafted Jordan"

Gunt : "Hey Kahl, I'm the team that just drafted LeBron:

lol @ Gunt drafting LJ, but you catch my drift.

I mean, I honestly think in NFL and MLB, those guys could put their bias aside, I think it's the NBA which I"m worried about.

Mr Senri's gimmick might throw things off. My gimmick as a stupid fuckin asshole would fit right in. PUO's known homosexual/Raider fan angle might be a wild card.

Mr Senri's gimmick might throw things off. My gimmick as a stupid fuckin asshole would fit right in. PUO's known homosexual/Raider fan angle might be a wild card.
Well it would be different sports, I"m sure guys like Faust wouldn't wanna do beisbol, and I'm sure guys like Puo wouldn't wanna do basketball.

The first 12 people would be the max, we'd probably start with football since it's the offseason.

I havent shanked anyone in a while. Sup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back