::SBBC:: Personal Goals for 2018

What Are Your Goals For 2018?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ this thread rn

Got me weak af with stupidity fam, fr i need a doctor im so weak in this mf bih

Finally started watching that show Crashing on HBO and it's pretty good.

You go to any law school in America, and you seek the one singular core class of the core curriculum; and that class is always constitutional law. And for good reason; the US Constitution is the nation's original legal document which (apart from the DIO) is the Supreme Law of the Land

So take any 1L Con Law class and I guarantee the first 3 cases you'll have to know inside and out are:

- Marbury v. Madison -- John Marshall establishes SCOTUS Judicial Review
- McCulloch v. Maryland -- Establishes broad interpretation of Necessary and Proper; GOAT Daniel Webster: "The power to tax is the power to destroy"
- Gibbons v. Ogden -- Commerce Clause

These 3 cases are literally the canon of US Constitutional law. So me, as a law student, if I were to be talking about my schoolwork on here, would be contemplating shit like this. But Shadow :eek::eek::eek: curiously gets caught up in the latest SciFi Channel release and rushes to start a thread about it

Dude, no one is gonna begrudge you for being a pathetic loser who watches movies from a basement 24/7, but just don't pretend that this somehow isn't you're exact living reality

Kind of. A ton of tort law, property law, and contract law has its roots in common law which predates the Constitution. I loved Con law, but it's probably the least practical core class in law school.

The IG page 5thyear is incredible.

ios_large_1470232802_image.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Univ of San Diego, private Catholic university. He wears various hoodies w/ the letters, but i know he's also Canadian so i didn't know if there was Canuck college w/ the same initials or something
edit: that's their color scheme tho

Lol, a black girl for the USA just made her Olympic debut in a 500m speed skate.

She started ice skating 4 months ago

Lmao, Winter Olympics are such a joke.

Lol, a black girl for the USA just made her Olympic debut in a 500m speed skate.

She started ice skating 4 months ago

Lmao, Winter Olympics are such a joke.
I guess that means you have four years to find a winter Olympic sport and qualify. Tick tock

dude you lost all credibility when you tried to explain different pizza styles...and yet didn't see the irony of a New York pizza joint having the word "Chicago" in one of it's menu choices...

First of all, you can't lose credibility when you had none to start with :/

Secondly, that NYC schtick died some time in the 90s. You want them to call it pretzel dough pizza? That wouldn't work.

ios_large_1470232802_image.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Univ of San Diego, private Catholic university. He wears various hoodies w/ the letters, but i know he's also Canadian so i didn't know if there was Canuck college w/ the same initials or something
edit: that's their color scheme tho

Maybe he likes getting paid in US dollars, rather than Canadian dollars (CDN)?

I guess that means you have four years to find a winter Olympic sport and qualify. Tick tock

I guess I could get to Wisconsin and spend all my time curling and drinking beer. All in the pursuit of a medal that at most would be valued at 10k.

I guess I could get to Wisconsin and spend all my time curling and drinking beer. All in the pursuit of a medal that at most would be valued at 10k.

You forgot all of that "LAMB" pussy you'd be swimming in.

L.A.M.Bs = Large Ass Milwaukee Babes.

You’re thinking small baller. You gotta dominate that sport and have some type of quirks about you that sponsor will eat up and pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back