::SBBC:: Personal Goals for 2018

What Are Your Goals For 2018?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's supposedly not even white lol, claims to be Mexican. Also claims to be in "film school" lmfao

I wanna know what "film schools" are using as course material the bullshit movies he's always starting threads about

Are you saying that Scorsece wouldn't rock an "Enter the Ninja" av? brb, I have to noodle over that one.

I was already a sophomore at CAL when that came out but it looks cool

I'm pretty sure I saw it at the drive in as a double feature with White Line Fever -- quite possibly the most redneck movie in history (no offense to the original Walking Tall).

edit: Damn, I just realized Kay Lenz was in White Line Fever.

Last edited:
Are you saying that Scorsece wouldn't rock an "Enter the Ninja" av? brb, I have to noodle over that one.

The funny thing is he gets really pissed whenever someone tries to derail one of his 'serious' movie threads. He's not a fan of my Weekend at Bernie's spamming

Where does Mike McCready get off playing/creating one of the best guitar solos of all time in Alive.

Went to get a haircut and someone walked out with my coat. Then a kid smacked me in the balls with a tennis racket when I was walking home.

Needed the Curb Your Enthusiasm music following me around today.

Lmfao

What kind of coat was it?
s-l225.jpg

Went to get a haircut and someone walked out with my coat. Then a kid smacked me in the balls with a tennis racket when I was walking home.

Needed the Curb Your Enthusiasm music following me around today.

Never take your Starter jacket to Jane and Finch.

The funny thing is he gets really pissed whenever someone tries to derail one of his 'serious' movie threads. He's not a fan of my Weekend at Bernie's spamming
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back