::SBBC:: Personal Goals for 2018

What Are Your Goals For 2018?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny we were talking about the cleaning lady a couple of days ago because our cleaning lady was in yesterday. She hadn't come in for a while so my wife paid her for 8hrs instead of the usual 4 hrs. I'm like, "the house didn't get bigger", and it's not like we have a lot clutter either.

So I happened to swing by the house to pick up something up and I see the cleaning woman rubbing down the stainless doors on the fridge with baby oil.

giphy.gif

Blacked out last night and ended up at one the shadiest strip clubs in the city

Lol that guy has me on ignore.

You should copy my sig and start quoting him in threads

The guy just seems like the biggest loser in the world. He somehow always has time to watch all of these movies, so he clearly doesn't have a job or any kind of social life. He's just such a loser that the only thing clings to with any pride is his whiteness, which tells you a lot about him.

The guy just seems like the biggest loser in the world. He somehow always has time to watch all of these movies, so he clearly doesn't have a job or any kind of social life. He's just such a loser that the only thing clings to with any pride is his whiteness, which tells you a lot about him.

That pretty much sums it up.

He doesn't have any skills or accomplishments of his own so being white is his greatest "achievement".

Seriously though if you.copy.my dog and quite him he'll probably lose his shit. He got pissed when @Execute did it lol.

That pretty much sums it up.

He doesn't have any skills or accomplishments of his own so being white is his greatest "achievement".

Seriously though if you.copy.my dog and quite him he'll probably lose his shit. He got pissed when @Execute did it lol.

Racist or movie messiah?!

I was gonna tag shadpw but he made his user name like teenage girls used to on aim.

XxOSh@d0wPrI3stX0X0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back