SBBC: Our Place in the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got done watching that Royal wedding.

giphy.gif

Sonicare has lasted 2 months without a charge after using it twice a day the entire time. Another great investment by me.

This may sound a little gay but the wedding dress she was wearing looked like it was made by the Cake Boss. Looked like it was made out of that fondant stuff lol.

images

This may sound a little gay but the wedding dress she was wearing looked like it was made by the Cake Boss. Looked like it was made out of that fondant stuff lol.

images

That falls into the category of "just a little too gay."

Just got done watching that Royal wedding.

<{jackyeah}>
I got woken up by my wife watching it this morning. Blackest thing that has ever happened at Windsor castle ever. Lol. African American bishop quoting MLK and negro spirituals during the sermon, Gospel choir singing 'Stand By Me', then they leave the church to 'This Little Light of Mine'? LMAO, I thought the queen was going to have a heart attack.

I got woken up by my wife watching it this morning. Blackest thing that has ever happened at Windsor castle ever. Lol. African American bishop quoting MLK and negro spirituals during the sermon, Gospel choir singing 'Stand By Me', then they leave the church to 'This Little Light of Mine'? LMAO, I thought the queen was going to have a heart attack.
Yeah that shit was crazy. The whole time that dude was blabbing I was thinking when is he gonna shut up. No one in the UK wants to hear about MLK. That black pastor will never be invited back to do a wedding imo. Seems like they went out of their way to show that this shit is diverse.

Yeah that shit was crazy. The whole time that dude was blabbing I was thinking when is he gonna shut up. No one in the UK wants to hear about MLK. That black pastor will never be invited back to do a wedding imo. Seems like they went out of their way to show that this shit is diverse.
He's a Bishop, not a pastor. He's the leader of the Episcopalian church in New York, which is the direct offshoot of the Anglican church. I actually thought it was a great sermon. He was using quotes about love, it was a nice change of pace from yesterday.

You watch any of that tournament they had on a rooftop of a sky scraper the other day? That venue looked badass.

Yeah but it was weird because of the moisture/humidity the mat was like an ice rink. They were sliding around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back