SBBC : No Bull...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed the lock on my front door today since I broke off the key in the last one in a fit of stupid rage.
Two trips to ACE and Home Depot and three hours of cussing later, I got it done.
fuck life.
Get a smart lock. You can use a code or your phone.

Was the 30 for 30 on Douglas/Tyson excellent programming? Yes. Did it make me misty eyed at the end with his post fight interview? No.......
7f0380bbbe5d25f9829acee614063284.jpg

My nana is on her death bed...today might be the day..

Merry christmas to me...

I feel ya, I'm losing a fair bit of holiday pay to go home for Christmas just cause my grandma could go any time and Christmas is very important to her. She's the last of the 4 and it's honestly surprising she's hung on this long, she's an angel though.

Anyone know how Angoose is doing

just remembered him

I feel ya, I'm losing a fair bit of holiday pay to go home for Christmas just cause my grandma could go any time and Christmas is very important to her. She's the last of the 4 and it's honestly surprising she's hung on this long, she's an angel though.
I only work friday then im off til jan 3rd...but if she goes before hand ill get bereavement leave

Sorry to hear that, bro. I lost my grandfather earlier this year. Hope you get to enjoy some remaining moments with her.

Sorry to hear that, bro. I lost my grandfather earlier this year. Hope you get to enjoy some remaining moments with her.
Sorry to hear that man, grandparents are important stabilizing influences. My grandma on my dads side down in the States died last year and no one bothered to tell me for almost 3 months, I'm still bitter, I have them all on facebook. My remaining grandma might last another 5 years or whatever, but she could also go tomorrow and I wouldn't be shocked. She's mentally strong, but a couple rough surgeries in recent years. Let me go in my sleep while I'm still strong, Lord.

My nana passed this morning around 2am

Glad shes at peace

Can't believe that stupid motherfucker thought you lived there

sorry for you loss Champ, seems you were prepared but that's always rough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back