SBBC : No Bull...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was the first day of a couple weeks off for me. My biggest accomplishment of day one was buying a butter dish so I can store my butter on my counter. Going to be hard to beat that one.

I changed the lock on my front door today since I broke off the key in the last one in a fit of stupid rage.
Two trips to ACE and Home Depot and three hours of cussing later, I got it done.
fuck life.

I changed the lock on my front door today since I broke off the key in the last one in a fit of stupid rage.
Two trips to ACE and Home Depot and three hours of cussing later, I got it done.
fuck life.
Should have paid an immigrant ( leagal/illegal don’t matter).

pGDpSsjSL4wV1M5rJp6LqtXOoXt.jpg

Any Given Sunday Al Pacino speech. Gets ya goin!

Any Given Sunday Al Pacino speech. Gets ya goin!

There's this one too.

Ragnar's last speech is good too.
It gladdens me to know that Odin prepares for a feast. Soon I shall be drinking ale from curved horns! This hero that comes into Valhalla does not lament his death! I shall not enter Odin's hall with fear. There I shall wait for my sons to join me. And when they do, I will bask in their tales of triumph. The Aesir will welcome me! My death comes without apology! And I welcome the Valkyries to summon me home!

There's some women's WWF match on TV in the bar I'm in, it might be the worst thing I've ever seen. Attitude Era for life.

Was the 30 for 30 on Douglas/Tyson excellent programming? Yes. Did it make me misty eyed at the end with his post fight interview? No.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back