SBBC : JAY CUTLER EDITION

Is Cutler the GOAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More evidence to support my belief that just everything is better now than it was in the past.

Indeed, but not all of the time. North Africa in antiquity was truly a majestic area before the onset of The Moors....At least that's what i gathered from the history books...

Indeed, but not all of the time. North Africa in antiquity was truly a majestic area before the onset of The Moors....At least that's what i gathered from the history books...

"I'm sorry, the card says Moops"

"I'm sorry, the card says Moops"

Silly Mr Dope. You will taste the times of antiquity one day. Time is not as linear as you think it is....

On another note, how is your breathing?

Woke up to see my dog had a fucked up eyeball, then watched Denver shit all over themselves, the had to deal with my stupid fucking boss on a Sunday because I am on call. Twas a shit day in the making.

Then on my way home I picked up a prime grade ribeye and had the best fucking steak I have ever cooked. Dog's eyeball is looking better too. Now I am researching the next cooker I will get with my overtime check and watching the Raiders lose for the moment at least. Might not be a bad day afterall.

Woke up to see my dog had a fucked up eyeball, then watched Denver shit all over themselves, the had to deal with my stupid fucking boss on a Sunday because I am on call. Twas a shit day in the making.

Then on my way home I picked up a prime grade ribeye and had the best fucking steak I have ever cooked. Dog's eyeball is looking better too. Now I am researching the next cooker I will get with my overtime check and watching the Raiders lose for the moment at least. Might not be a bad day afterall.

I just got drunk, watched football, and watered the lawn listening to oldies. Fuck Tom Brady and all the cans taking knees and shit

I just got drunk, watched football, and watered the lawn listening to oldies. Fuck Tom Brady and all the cans taking knees and shit
Why you water the lawn when its almost October? I'm going to mow that mug next weekend as short as it will go and hope it all dies.

Why you water the lawn when its almost October? I'm going to mow that mug next weekend as short as it will go and hope it all dies.

Got a lil lazy and let it yellow during the summer. Gonna be hot this week too

Got a lil lazy and let it yellow during the summer. Gonna be hot this week too
I have actively tried to kill the thick grass in my yard. If I get too lazy to mow for a couple of weeks the shit grows so fast I might get cited by the city. My neighbors don't care about their yards and I rent so I don't care enough to spend money on mine.

Today has been a day well earned for myself. I shall celebrate with my most favorite Ikizukuri style dish.

46ea4d1fbf967071a8b1c634cc8bea4f677a90b1_hq.gif

Today I found out that my aunt died. She died back in January and nobody told me. All things considered I am glad I don't really have an extended family.

Today I found out that my aunt died. She died back in January and nobody told me. All things considered I am glad I don't really have an extended family.

In some ways I agree. Especially that generation of people in their 70s of whom there are many (baby boomers). I could see an endless string of funerals, wakes and hand holding if you had a lot of family members close by.

so the base CG approved a 2.58% payraise for all employees....NF1-NF3. Awesome, b/c I'm a NF4 (GS9 equivalent) ......

still waiting on a single proposed annual raise that apparently all Federal employees get.....it's been over 4 years haha

so the base CG approved a 2.58% payraise for all employees....NF1-NF3. Awesome, b/c I'm a NF4 (GS9 equivalent) ......

still waiting on a single proposed annual raise that apparently all Federal employees get.....it's been over 4 years haha

What do you need money for in 29 hells? Just curious.

Like if you make $15 an hour I'm pretty sure you're top 1% already out there.

What do you need money for in 29 hells? Just curious.

Like if you make $15 an hour I'm pretty sure you're top 1% already out there.
well i don't need it, but i wouldn't turn it down. I'm trying to buy a house

I'm also done w/ school, so no more GI Bill funds coming in anymore

But you're right about the last pt, most people i know out here make less than 20, even 15

But you're right about the last pt, most people i know out here make less than 20, even 15

You should bid on that snazzy house in Joshua Tree that linked a couple of threads ago.

Since you were in the military don't they have programs that help you out? Like having to put a lower down payment or better interest rates? I really don't know so I'm just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back