SBBC : JAY CUTLER EDITION

Is Cutler the GOAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright @PolishHeadlock im back in BFE. I want to go back already. East falls cracked me up. Never felt threatened but I don’t think I’ve ever been somewhere where it seemed like 99.9% of the population was one type.

I’ve spent some time in south central, Compton etc too lol

gfumemf3xbf4fpcjjko7.gif

full

im a decade late...but gone baby gone was great

lol naw ive seen it a few times

just making a joke on how long it took me to watch gone baby gone

prime affleck

lol naw ive seen it a few times

just making a joke on how long it took me to watch gone baby gone

prime affleck

I still gotta see that Manchester fucking in the sea movie or w/e that he won the academy award for

I still gotta see that Manchester fucking in the sea movie or w/e that he won the academy award for
yeah me too

ill just buy the dvd and add it to my collection

my family cracks on me for buying movies...but never hesitate to ask to borrow some lol

GODDAMN CUZ. Didn't know this was on tonight so I was watching the Notre Dame blowout instead. The winner was the dude that was ultra hyped a few months ago that got molested in his debut. Way to bounce back from that.

jzedifwhb9nod83mntpu.gif

Theres been some nice knockouts. Daley just about killed Larkin.

Watched the founder. Never eating McDonald's again.

@PolishHeadlock how late is johns roast pig open? We are heading out that way tonight but for the childrens hospital. Newborn daughter had a scare and had to be flown to CHOP. Dr called us on our way out and said all tests came back negative. Had quite a scare so I might eat good out here

Sorry to hear that. You're in great hands.

If you are at CHOP and want to eat cheap and fast check out the Beijing (chinese). Haven't been to White Dog cafe that that was a go-to place for dinner.

Best of luck and wishing a speedy recovery for your child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back