SBBC : JAY CUTLER EDITION

Is Cutler the GOAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that. You're in great hands.

If you are at CHOP and want to eat cheap and fast check out the Beijing (chinese). Haven't been to White Dog cafe that that was a go-to place for dinner.

Best of luck and wishing a speedy recovery for your child.
Thanks man! She’s doing well and actually back in Harrisburg now! They transported her (by land this time lol) yesterday afternoon.

We ended up taking a trip to John’s Roast but the place was way too packed. We drove around and I got a craving for Mexican. We were already in the ghetto (I think, maybe polish or you can confirm lol) so we stopped at some place and got some great tacos.

On the way out, we stopped at wingstop which I was unusually excited for lol. I definitely want to head back and check out Federal Donuts when I have more time

6_B0_C1_C83_71_CE_4_F88_9496_4_D097_EDFBE44.png

Thanks man! She’s doing well and actually back in Harrisburg now! They transported her (by land this time lol) yesterday afternoon.

We ended up taking a trip to John’s Roast but the place was way too packed. We drove around and I got a craving for Mexican. We were already in the ghetto (I think, maybe polish or you can confirm lol) so we stopped at some place and got some great tacos.

On the way out, we stopped at wingstop which I was unusually excited for lol. I definitely want to head back and check out Federal Donuts when I have more time

6_B0_C1_C83_71_CE_4_F88_9496_4_D097_EDFBE44.png

That area is fine but in 70s, 80s and 90s it was heavy mob territory

Lmao. I forgot you lived in the city. I still remember that thread you had a long time ago of some chick screaming at her boyfriends apartment window from the street.

Lol my buddy ran into that chick recently. She started flirting with him hard in front of his fiancee and her friends.

There was almost a chick beat down that night

That area has gentrified very fast

On our way back to the hospital we passed by some projects that I would be scared to drive down lol. They looked reminiscent of "the jungle" over in LA lol. They were really bad lol. That red by the blue arrow.

A3_A6_F4_AF_0_D1_E_480_C_87_EB_65_AA01237187.jpg

Saw Muse last night, absolutely badass show.

Hunter, you were right about Flash. I have to enable it ever since some stupid update. Lol. 'Improvements' lol.

However, you ruined my chance to send Senri down to Division and Gold on the West side. LMAO

PM me the address I will help them all...

Lol. Look at his knees go

Look at the two spectators throb upon the penetration of Mr Kovalev's sweet walls. They felt the reverberation of Mr Wards emotion go inside of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back