SBBC : JAY CUTLER EDITION

Is Cutler the GOAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn I had no clue the JC director was like that. Knew about Polanski and Bryan Singer, but damn

Justin long got bootygooned IMO

Yea, a bunch of people found out about it and basically got the movie shut down at the last second.

It was due for a normal theater run and like Marky said now it's only going to be in theaters for one day.

I had no clue either tho, someone on Sherdog made a thread about it and that's when I found out.

I plan to

Make sure to utilize your powerful body to where it is needed Mr McFly. It must be maintained to the best of your abilities. We all need you to be beautiful for what you will one day bring onto this wonderful world.

Typical CANadian

Come over the great north one day. I assure you the things taht you will see will change your perception of reality for the better. Entranced in dogma is not your strong suit, assuage to the prisms of humanity...

Make sure to utilize your powerful body to where it is needed Mr McFly. It must be maintained to the best of your abilities. We all need you to be beautiful for what you will one day bring onto this wonderful world.

mrw-i-notice-sexual-innuendos-in-cartoons-i-watched-in-my-early-childhood-9554.gif

Come over the great north one day. I assure you the things taht you will see will change your perception of reality for the better. Entranced in dogma is not your strong suit, assuage to the prisms of humanity...

xMRDflf.gif

I think i drank a little too much red wine last night...I must lay down for awhile...

So i figured out the half a tweet problem. At least on my end.

It's the adblocker doing it. I disabled it for this site, and everything showed up fine. I use uBlock

Get a plat account

What do you mean? Does that eliminate the issue as well?

*edit

I'm a dumb ass, I was racking my brain trying to figure out how that would fix the half a tweet problem. It doesn't. It removes ads lol. Now I get it.

What do you mean? Does that eliminate the issue as well?

*edit

I'm a dumb ass, I was racking my brain trying to figure out how that would fix the half a tweet problem. It doesn't. It removes ads lol. Now I get it.

@RR

His conundrum requires him to be platted. He will only be worthy when he tastes The Nexus, this is imperative for his ascension. That is the extent to what needs to be known here.

Good first episode so far.

All down hill from there... I gave up a couple episodes into the 2nd season.

Suffers the same problem all basic cable shows have, someone throws together a decent pilot, maybe follows it up with some strong episodes, but ultimately the writers just start coming up with more and more implausible conflict scenarios to keep it going until you just throw your hands up and say... ok this is stupid.

If you even make it as far as I did I'll be surprised.

You have one more month. Need some help? lol

Nah, I turned it in already today. I had to get Danny and Eris to take care if their Vanguard distributions that I set up so I could walk it off. i'm doing all my Harvey donations for next year and also put 30k on Springs Stuttering account

I ate a big number though. We should have done better on Danny's extension but I have to make sure he's good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back