SBBC : JAY CUTLER EDITION

Is Cutler the GOAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

@PolishHeadlock how late is johns roast pig open? We are heading out that way tonight but for the childrens hospital. Newborn daughter had a scare and had to be flown to CHOP. Dr called us on our way out and said all tests came back negative. Had quite a scare so I might eat good out here

I'm a day late but they are OPEN from like 9am to 7pm.

CHOP is the best Children's hospital in the country so your little one is in good hands.

And congrats on becoming a dad!

I'm a day late but they are OPEN from like 9am to 7pm.

CHOP is the best Children's hospital in the country so your little one is in good hands.

And congrats on becoming a dad!
Thanks man! Yeah we did a lot of reading and it’s arguably the best in the world. That’s pretty amazing. This hospital is nice to say the least. They even cleaned out a lounge just for us 2.

I might make a pit stop before we leave haha. What are your recommendations? You said they have pastrami sandwiches right? Also, philly is awesome lol. I’m talking the outskirts etc. so nice and everything around. Shit I don’t want to go back to retail shops and grocery stores every 10 miles. I’m use to having everything around.

Also, I’m definitely hitting up wing stop before we leave. I’m sure there are much better but I’ve been craving those lemon pepper wings since back home.

Thanks man! Yeah we did a lot of reading and it’s arguably the best in the world. That’s pretty amazing. This hospital is nice to say the least. They even cleaned out a lounge just for us 2.

I might make a pit stop before we leave haha. What are your recommendations? You said they have pastrami sandwiches right? Also, philly is awesome lol. I’m talking the outskirts etc. so nice and everything around. Shit I don’t want to go back to retail shops and grocery stores every 10 miles. I’m use to having everything around.

Also, I’m definitely hitting up wing stop before we leave. I’m sure there are much better but I’ve been craving those lemon pepper wings since back home.

For Pastrami you'd want to go to Herschels at Reading Terminal Market and that place can be kind of a zoo on Saturday but there are a lot of great vendors there including Dinic's Roast Pork

There's a Fried Chicken and donuts place near CHOP called Federal Donuts that @therealdope liked

For Pastrami you'd want to go to Herschels at Reading Terminal Market and that place can be kind of a zoo on Saturday but there are a lot of great vendors there including Dinic's Roast Pork

There's a Fried Chicken and donuts place near CHOP called Federal Donuts that @therealdope liked
Nice! I forgot dope posted that picture recently. Maybe we will take a trip down the donut place, we are hungry and exhausted lol.

Thanks for the tips man. When I head this way under better circumstances, we’ll have to meet up. My gf really loved the burbs out this way maybe we’ll look into some places

Let me know if you're looking for anything specific.
Passed by and it was packed, I’ll try to hit It up before we leave. Maybe it dies down when it’s not lunch time ;).

Did some searching and found a Mexican spot here in the ghetto “los Gallo’s”

Wing stop is meh
There’s definitely better options. I use to go all the time back in Cali and I haven’t had it since. Closest one is like an hour away and the assholes always playing commercials. I had to make the stop

LOL this area tho. I’m seriously the only non black guy walking around. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. I could just see myself wandering into gang neighborhood being an outsider that’s never been to this area.

saved my coworkers life via heimlich

thatll be a golden ticket to fuck off forever now lol

You're not far from Marvin Harrison's bar Playmakers..... Where he shot a dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back