SBBC : JAY CUTLER EDITION

Is Cutler the GOAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
9OZRvs8.jpg

my job decided to shut down/sell our 2nd glass department...where we did big doors (sliders, french ,etc)..theyre selling all the equipment for that to another company...and moving all the lamination team in gp2 around the rest of the company

its going to be slow now...idk how..its crazy..

layoffs might be looming

uncertainty is in the air for gp2 ppls

gp1 (where i work) is safe as far as i know...but we will be getting more people...which will slow us down build wise

apparently we will be getting a shitload of business in december...its just making it there now thats the key

my job decided to shut down/sell our 2nd glass department...where we did big doors (sliders, french ,etc)..theyre selling all the equipment for that to another company...and moving all the lamination team in gp2 around the rest of the company

layoffs might be looming

gp1 (where i work) is safe as far as i know...but we will be getting more people...which will slow us down build wise

apparently we will be getting a shitload of business in december...its just making it there now thats the key
Sorry to hear

@PolishHeadlock how late is johns roast pig open? We are heading out that way tonight but for the childrens hospital. Newborn daughter had a scare and had to be flown to CHOP. Dr called us on our way out and said all tests came back negative. Had quite a scare so I might eat good out here

layoffs might be looming

Swoop in and out bid the company they are selling the equipment to. Then round up your homeless friends and start your own glass empire.

@PolishHeadlock how late is johns roast pig open? We are heading out that way tonight but for the childrens hospital. Newborn daughter had a scare and had to be flown to CHOP. Dr called us on our way out and said all tests came back negative. Had quite a scare so I might eat good out here
Didn't know you had a newborn. Congrats.

Just saw there's a d level event that starts at 11. Lmao @ staying up for that crap

I think the last time I stayed up to watch a fight was Reem in the WGP.

I want to see the Bendo/Patricky fight. Hopefully catch that at work.

Just saw there's a d level event that starts at 11. Lmao @ staying up for that crap
It is the ultimate boredom championship for me. I am on call so I can't get crazy. Watching these ultimate d levelers. I liked exactly 400 posts by Huntermania while waiting for Saki to disappoint with his UFC debut.

I think the last time I stayed up to watch a fight was Reem in the WGP.

I want to see the Bendo/Patricky fight. Hopefully catch that at work.
Reminds me of a quote from a co-worker at a convenience store about 15 years ago. Lady told me "Boy, you is crazy and lazy"

Reminds me of a quote from a co-worker at a convenience store about 15 years ago. Lady told me "Boy, you is crazy and lazy"
Nature of the job, were very much balls to the walls busy or completely quiet.

Some shifts we wont sit down once in our 12 hours, others we maybe have 2 hours total of work out of the 12.

Saw that it's in Tokyo. I'd watch it if it had pride rules.

Well that Saki fight delivered. Don't want to say he was lucky, but he was gassed out inside the 1st and looked to be done

Nice to see a dude recognize and admit to problems. Saki said he needs to train for MMA cardio instead of kickboxing because the grappling wore his ass out. He also called out Overeem who was ringside. Reem would murder him at this point though.

Didn't know you had a newborn. Congrats.
Thanks, man! She’s putting us through quite the scare. She was born last Monday at 32 weeks then got airlifted to this hospital in Philadelphia today for a possible rare metabolic disease. Never been that scared in my life. Had a knot in my stomach the entire day until the dr gave us the update. She’s completely healthy and doing awesome in the NICU now.

Why couldn't they just leave Gomi alone? Very sad display.

Saki is possibly the most entertaining striker ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back