sbbc : i sound poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
5'11ish and 200 lbs.

Lmfao at completely cutting carbs. I can appreciate the sacrifice,my dudes, but a life sans carbs is one I dont want to live.

I'm in decent shape right now, being active 4-5 times a week whether thats at the gym or doing cardio.

I should probably be around 190 or so.
lol I'm with you. Just didn't enjoy what I was eating - Life is too short to hate food. But power to people that enjoy it - BJJ coach lost over 30 pounds already, and he likes eating cheese/etc so it's good for him. Not my type of meals.

5'11ish and 200 lbs.

Lmfao at completely cutting carbs. I can appreciate the sacrifice,my dudes, but a life sans carbs is one I dont want to live.

I'm in decent shape right now, being active 4-5 times a week whether thats at the gym or doing cardio.

I should probably be around 190 or so.

I’m only doing it for a couple months to lose some fat before beach season.

lol I'm with you. Just didn't enjoy what I was eating - Life is too short to hate food. But power to people that enjoy it - BJJ coach lost over 30 pounds already, and he likes eating cheese/etc so it's good for him. Not my type of meals.

I love need, chicken and dairy so I’m not missing much. I drench half my meals in ranch lmao

5'11 on a good day...240 lbs... Should probably lose 30 lbs

<GOT2>

Eating out all the time will catch up to you when you hit your 30's. You should try to scale it back.

traveling for work is a killer. I'm headed to the bay area on Sunday and I've gotta avoid my crappy food spots.

Last edited:
Na I’m solid. 5’10 170 17% BF. I work out 5 days a week, I’m just doing a keto diet right now so I get lettuce wrapped double doubles all the time. My job has me on the road a lot so I tend to eat out a lot.
170 is kind of skinny. Should bulk up to 190 at least.

We went swimming in Lake Huron the second week of October just 5 months ago. That's kind of crazy.

I've swam in Superior, Michigan, and Erie. All of them were just plain cold. Takes some major getting used to, and that's coming from someone who grew up swimming a spring fed lake which was always a fucking icebox.

@Revolver

Palo Alto for 3 days next week means at least one 1200 calorie visit to the hole in the wall taqueria that was next to me in the late 90s. I just realized that they have a website - LOL elgrullensepaloalto.com

TBH - every time I go I'm shocked to see that it's still open. 20 yrs and still going strong although I think their years are numbered because the land is so valuable in that area.

I have in n out like twice a week lmao. Must suck to not live in the south west.

Chipotle for me twice a week. Everything else blows around here.

Tuesday I went to my parents for dinner and they wanted to go out. Get there and they're like "let's go to Chili's!" Boomers are the worst generation of Americans.

Chipotle for me twice a week. Everything else blows around here.

Tuesday I went to my parents for dinner and they wanted to go out. Get there and they're like "let's go to Chili's!" Boomers are the worst generation of Americans.

Lmao at chilis. At least go to yardhouse or BJs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back