sbbc : i sound poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t had it in years. Rather have legit Mexican.
The best spots for Mexican food are the carnicerias/Mexican super markets. Worth the drive to the hood and dealing with 3rd world poverty imo

The best spots for Mexican food are the carnicerias/Mexican super markets. Worth the drive to the hood and dealing with 3rd world poverty imo
There was a local carnicería here that got shut down for a bit because they were caught thawing chicken on their roof. I avoid that place.

baby boomers rule.
eat a bag of dicks, young punks
*calls for backup

@Chesten_Hesten

Gen-X ^^^.

And don't bother calling on Chesten 'cause you're likely to get a Jehovah's Witness on your lawn selling you end of the world stuff, and tacos from a gas station in bumble fuck Texas.

There was a local carnicería here that got shut down for a bit because they were caught thawing chicken on their roof. I avoid that place.
Why do you think they're so bomb? It's the little things....

But yeah ymmv. I've been to a couple I'll never go back to but that's the risk of finding good Mexican food

And don't bother calling on Chesten 'cause you're likely to get a Jehovah's Witness on your lawn selling you end of the world stuff, and tacos from a gas station in bumble fuck Texas.
giphy.gif

had a great time there tbh
great food and drinks.
tons of shooting ranges where you can shoot your own or rent one.
I shot a Barrett .50 cal at some middle of nowhere range, lol cost $5 a round.
barrett_82a1_1.jpg

20 rnds worth every penny.

had a great time there tbh
great food and drinks.
tons of shooting ranges where you can shoot your own or rent one.
I shot a Barrett .50 cal at some middle of nowhere range, lol cost $5 a round.
barrett_82a1_1.jpg

20 rnds worth every penny.
If I ever move out of CA that will be my first purchase.

Why? I have no idea lol. But I will.

lol no doubt
first of all, the sucker weighs about 50 lbs or at least it feels like it
it can easily be shot effectively at over 1k yards but for n00bs, they had it
dialed in for 300 yds and it kicks like a fucking mule

mine didn't have a suppressor, big booms

Last edited:
They make my 6.5 and 308s look like a pellet gun.

hm, 308s are to be reckoned with though.
the other gun I want to get is just silly, but why not
12261-DEFAULT-l.jpg

S&W 500

Shot one of those, it was not enjoyable lol.

so I've heard
but just to have it and bust it out sometimes and say 'look at that thing!"
I have other guns like that.
my fave is the Fn 5.7. you really can't shoot it at most ranges here, especially with extended
30 rnd mags.
1200px-FN5701.jpg

but what a glorious example of weapons engineering

Holy shit I always thought that "camel jockey" was just some racist nonsense. HBO's Real Sports did a follow up on a story from the 2000s where those guys were using actual toddlers as camel jockeys. Shit is absolutely insane.

Spent about 5 of my 8 day break painting, and Im only done with about 1/3 of the house. Fml.

Id rather do just about any other household improvement/chore than paint.

fuck any and all painting IMO
especially indoor

ppl do that shit for a living. I'm happy to help support them in their efforts.

fuck any and all painting IMO
especially indoor

ppl do that shit for a living. I'm happy to help support them in their efforts.
We got a quote to have it all done but it seemed like a pretty big waste for something to simple to do. Replacing all the receptacles, light fixtures, and wall plates as well.

Bunch of tedious bullshit. Doesnt seem like such a big waste now lol.

jeez, I've done that numerous times throughout the years at different homes. It was okay the first three times, but at this point, I'll pay someone to do it.

now, landscaping is another matter. I need no help in that area. totally redid my front myself and it turned out epic
lots of folks in the neighborhood have walked by while I'm out there and said how great it looks.

m2 .50 cal has mad effective range, but you have to do headspace/timing and know much more shit than just operating an m4/16 or even SAW so unless you're straight Infantry you aren't firing it that often even in the Marines/Army

shit, you can easily (like anyone in this thread) fire a 240B 7-800M w/ sprays and hit your target by the 3rd attempt, no lie. well w/ either a bi/tripod not unsupported of course

Cannot move, ate too much this week. All of my energy as of late has been allocated to my digestion... This new game meat i had successfully captured has been unimaginably delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back