***SBBC: Greatest wrestler ever***

Greatest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to tell if the Warrior was coked up there though. He acted like that in every promo, although he totally could have been coked up in every promo for all we know.

How many teeth have you had kicked in during your lifetime?

None. There's too many layers of societal strata between myself and any "nothing to lose" ass kickers.

I don't hang out at your local Harley bar with other dipshits PUO...

Do you drive down to your local country club and start beating the shit out of random people? No... no one does.

Guess what, they all call you losers.

None. There's too many layers of societal strata between myself and any "nothing to lose" ass kickers.

I don't hang out at your local Harley bar with other dipshits PUO...

Do you drive down to your local country club and start beating the shit out of random people? No... no one does.

Guess what, they all call you losers.
Ill assume its because you havent shown up.

Im sure you were frequenting the country clubs growing up.

“They all call you losers.” Who?

It's hard to tell if the Warrior was coked up there though. He acted like that in every promo, although he totally could have been coked up in every promo for all we know.
he gassed coming out the back for the interview

that's next level 'big for nothing'.....or he's highly yay'd out hahaha

GOAT wrestling promo is clearly the intro of the Shockmaster
WCW was introducing a hidden member for a Halloween Havoc PPV or some ish, Sting gives some horribly corny promo to introduce the Shockmaster

Shockmaster tries to break through a dummy wall, but trips over a 2x4 at the bottom and falls through the wall. His mask, a stormtrooper helmet w/ rhinestones all over it, falls off and he nonchalantly picks it up and tries to keep going hahahahah. He was played by the former Typhoon/Tugboat ally of Hogan that battled w/ Earthquake/jon tenta/golga

The best part isn't even him falling, although that's absolutely hilarious. Ric Flair completely breaks character off to the side, and Pyscho Sid remains in character w/ the most oversell of any promo I've ever seen

It's tremendous

Ill assume its because you havent shown up.

Im sure you were frequenting the country clubs growing up.

“They all call you losers.” Who?

Har Har Har.

Hey PUO, get on your bike and come visit. My preppy buddies and I are going to stomp you out with Sperry's and Polo clubs. See you Saturday or you're a mark ass pussy.

WCW was introducing a hidden member for a Halloween Havoc PPV or some ish, Sting gives some horribly corny promo to introduce the Shockmaster

Shockmaster tries to break through a dummy wall, but trips over a 2x4 at the bottom and falls through the wall. His mask, a stormtrooper helmet w/ rhinestones all over it, falls off and he nonchalantly picks it up and tries to keep going hahahahah. He was played by the former Typhoon/Tugboat ally of Hogan that battled w/ Earthquake/jon tenta/golga

The best part isn't even him falling, although that's absolutely hilarious. Ric Flair completely breaks character off to the side, and Pyscho Sid remains in character w/ the most oversell of any promo I've ever seen

It's tremendous
lmao. I remember that can. Him and the Yeti were dumb as shit.

giphy.gif

It's tremendous

shockmaster entrance is how i picture faust stumbling into class every morning

Raw06.gif

Wrestling really is just crazy

Bruiser Brody stabbed in PR, nothing happens to the guy
Jimmy Snuka clearly kills his gf, let slide for decades until right before he died
The case w/ Elizabeth and Lex Luger is awfully suspect
Macho Man bangs underage Stephanie McMahon, merely moved over to WCW as a punishment haha
Owen Hart punished for breaking SCSA's neck by donning the Blue Blazer gimmick, then dies on national PPV during an event wtf son
Arn Anderson stabbing Sid w/ scissors
The infamous flight back from the England/EU tour,' plane ride from hell'

All the deaths from pain pills/suicide/heart attacks

and then the whole Benoit tragedy, and the Von Erich family deaths

Har Har Har.

Hey PUO, get on your bike and come visit. My preppy buddies and I are going to stomp you out with Sperry's and Polo clubs. See you Saturday or you're a mark ass pussy.
Dont need to project on me. Im not the bitch that talks a bunch of shit and then goes in witness protection.

Preppy or not youre bitch made.

Any fun holiday plans ladies?

Dont need to project on me. Im not the bitch that talks a bunch of shit and then goes in witness protection.

lmao.

giphy.gif

Ok tough guy.

See? Now do you see? Lmao

This is definitely the kind of guy who'd get his ass beat for talking shit about someones girl!

giphy.gif

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back