***SBBC: Greatest wrestler ever***

Greatest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baseball bat coming for your knees my dude.

LOL, you probably can't even create enough torque to take anything out with that taped together ankle of yours.

its like wrestlemania up in here

chairs swinging wildly

<JerryWWF>

I remember a wreastller dressed as an Indian back in the day. Very disrespectful.
No, YOU are disrespectful. Interesting tidbit: This person was the inspiration for the KC football mascot.

hqdefault.jpg

LOL, you probably can't even create enough torque to take anything out with that taped together ankle of yours.
Like a prime Canseco.

Val Venis and The Godfather are the GOATs

wlu also voted for 3 different goats in his own shitty pole.

mods please delete this thread and ban all Canadians from Sherdog. thx.

wlu also voted for 3 different goats in his own shitty pole.

mods please delete this thread and ban all Canadians from Sherdog. thx.
We should quarantine the Snow Mexicans.

Any of my fellow drug addled husk of a humans ever tried this Kratom shit?

This is how I've always known I'm better than the rest of you.

I never watched wrestling, maybe as a kid I came across it on TV, but then I think my dad was like, "yea... it's just a big act" and that was it. I had no interest in the day time soap opera man drama that is professional wrastling.

Also... all the kids in school that were into wrestling were these things.

1. Unathletic and Overweight
2. Poor students
3. Social Pariahs
4. Complete utter dogshit losers that never learned how to fit in.

Anyway... The best wrestler ever is Hulk Hogan, because he fought Rocky to a draw in Rocky III as "Thunder Lips"

i assume because it coincided with my childhood but I thought the Shawn Michaels and Brett Hart rivalry was GOAT. Ladder match was legendary.

They never had a ladder match. Their actual hated of each other made that rivalry GOAT. Bret Hart and the Hart Foundation are to blame for my dislike of Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back