***SBBC: Greatest wrestler ever***

Greatest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
who did the poll? put some respek on Bret Hart pls

Funny thing is everyone know he's full of shit. I actually deliver on what I say and people here hang out with me. It's better he hides behind his keyboard. Ask @clutchCAT420 how much I drop when we go out @Luminaire . Then hang out with anyone on the board (plenty of trustworthy Cali posters l and lets hear what you do

You do seem to get sorta shook by @Luminaire lol

Funny thing is everyone know he's full of shit. I actually deliver on what I say and people here hang out with me. It's better he hides behind his keyboard. Ask @clutchCAT420 how much I drop when we go out @Luminaire . Then hang out with anyone on the board (plenty of trustworthy Cali posters l and lets hear what you do

Send me some Lakers tickets

Courtside

I remember a wreastller dressed as an Indian back in the day. Very disrespectful.

No Undertaker means this shitty list is null and void.

Im retracting my Wlu 2020 endorsement.

No Big Poppa Pump and no Dead Man. Shit tier list, Wlu.

Not even given criteria for what determines the 'greatest'.
This thread is trash.

Not even given criteria for what determines the 'greatest'.
This thread is trash.

I think we should just use some random achievement, so it's fair.

Just thinking...completely random...umm...what about something like consecutive Wrestlemania victories.

Someone crunch the numbers and who ever leads that, I think we'll all agree, should be considered the greatest of all time.

Free hook-up on 2015 OSU/UM game. I'm Arnold with my two pals.

c6Z7gA8.jpg

expertly made in MS Paint

Also need Sting.

RR is from near the Woodlands, my Uncle/Aunt live there and my cousins went to HS there. It's like La Jolla/Del Mar level baller at least

that being said, he did use the term 'house note' to end the last thread hahaha

I went to a wedding at The Woodlands Country Club, extremely nice. Had Whataburger, it was alright. Woodlands was definitely wealthy area.

i assume because it coincided with my childhood but I thought the Shawn Michaels and Brett Hart rivalry was GOAT. Ladder match was legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back