Santiago Ponzinibbio looks like Tony Ferguson: Future interim WW champion!

ok you race professors, you can stop spamming now.
who gives a shit about your racial theories. Go to stormfront if you're into this sort of stuff.

You originally said "except ponz is a white dude," implying that ponz is "Anglo white" while Ferguson is a native?

They are both white but not Anglo white.

They're white Latinos with a native and Euro mix.

Santiago is of mixed Spanish and Italian heritage, while Tony is of Spanish and possibly Scandinavian heritage [Ferguson].

Only in America where people of Spanish descent are not considered "white"...
Ferguson is a Gaelic name from Scotland and Ireland.

He's gonna look like Ken Shamrock after Ortiz vs Shamrock 1 after Platinum Perry gets through with him.

shamrock-tito-1.jpg

sham.jpg

Platinum Bless <Moves>

I didnt mean anglo white. To me white is just white. I dont think people from spain or italy arent white. Tony to me looks mostly indigenous. I'm half or a little less than half native and I'm alot whiter than he is.

I agree with you that Tony does have more pronounced Native features.

ok you race professors, you can stop spamming now.
who gives a shit about your racial theories. Go to stormfront if you're into this sort of stuff.
it might be a little awkward considering I'm not white.....

By the way, is anyone here hopping onto Santiago's wagon before he becomes the next big star this Saturday?

untitled-1-jpg.312639

i

By the way, for you bandwagon hoppers, better get your tickets here quickly before this wagon is full after this Saturday Night when Santiago crushes Aluminum Perry like a Coca-Cola can.

NauticalYawningAnemoneshrimp.gif

If you're on the Santiago wagon, click the like button below so we know who you are!

Even eye pokes like him too!

Ponzi is gettin corpsed tomorrow night.

Back