Santiago Ponzinibbio looks like Tony Ferguson: Future interim WW champion!

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
untitled-1-jpg.312639

i

By the way, for you bandwagon hoppers, better get your tickets here quickly before this wagon is full after this Saturday Night when Santiago crushes Aluminum Perry like a Coca-Cola can.

NauticalYawningAnemoneshrimp.gif

If you're on the Santiago wagon, click the like button below so we know who you are!

Last edited:
One is a disgusting cheater and other is a Mexican gang member.

Receding hairline with goofy cauliflower ears thats all.

And lol @ Ponz being a white dude... cause what tony is Mexican right? Lmao. Ponz is more brown than tony ffs

Outside of the Dumbo-Cauliflower ears, I'm not seeing the resemblance.

You don't see Tony's indigenous features and color? thats interesting.
This exactly what I was thinking. Ferg probably has some "white" in him, but he most definitely has indigenous blood/features.

Receding hairline with goofy cauliflower ears thats all.

And lol @ Ponz being a white dude... cause what tony is Mexican right? Lmao. Ponz is more brown than tony ffs
I've been to italy and spain and saw tons of dudes who looked like Ponz. Tony is mexican american, is brown and has indigenous features.
santiago-ponzinibbio-tuf-brasil-2.jpg
011_Tony_Ferguson.0.0.jpeg

You don't see Tony's indigenous features and color? thats interesting.

You originally said "except ponz is a white dude," implying that ponz is "Anglo white" while Ferguson is a native?

They are both white but not Anglo white.

They're white Latinos with a native and Euro mix.

Santiago is of mixed Spanish and Italian heritage, while Tony is of Spanish and possibly Scandinavian heritage [Ferguson].

Only in America where people of Spanish descent are not considered "white"...

Why Ponz pick up that wad of hair out the shower drain and stick it on his head for this photo I wonder

You originally said "except ponz is a white dude," implying that ponz is "Anglo white" while Ferguson is a native?

They are both white but not Anglo white.

They're white Latinos with a native and Euro mix.

Santiago is of mixed Spanish and Italian heritage, while Tony is of Spanish and possibly Scandinavian heritage [Ferguson].

Only in America where people of Spanish descent are not considered "white"...
I didnt mean anglo white. To me white is just white. I dont think people from spain or italy arent white. Tony to me looks mostly indigenous. I'm half or a little less than half native and I'm alot whiter than he is.

Back