Santiago Ponzinibbio looks like Tony Ferguson: Future interim WW champion!

giphy.gif
You guys post these gifs like he gets knocked out

"ears are virtually identical Joe"

The genetic engineers in the thread can go jump off a bridge, that kind of thinking was disproved 100+ years ago.

what was so bizarre about my post, exactly?
You would have to pay me to correct your warped view of the world.

I'll give you one nugget though: go examine your nose.

You would have to pay me to correct your warped view of the world.

I'll give you one nugget though: go examine your nose.
lol for simply acknowledging something as obvious as a difference in race? you are just being vague because if you had to speak plainly about what actually bothers you about my post, you know you would sound stupid and petty.

lol for simply acknowledging something as obvious as a difference in race? you are just being vague because if you had to speak plainly about what actually bothers you about my post, you know you would sound stupid and petty.
Your whole attitude bothers me. There is no difference in race, the idea of "race" is nonsensical and only used by people to look for an easy way to make sense of the world. The bad news is that the world isn't that simple. You can't just figure it out by looking at skin colour and eye shape, all of that has long since been disproved. Here you are arguing about what skin colour Mexican is? You'll eventually figure out that the human race is far more complicated than that and you'll forget your sad attempt to organise people in that way.

Your whole attitude bothers me. There is no difference in race, the idea of "race" is nonsensical and only used by people to look for an easy way to make sense of the world. The bad news is that the world isn't that simple. You can't just figure it out by looking at skin colour and eye shape, all of that has long since been disproved. Here you are arguing about what skin colour Mexican is? You'll eventually figure out that the human race is far more complicated than that and you'll forget your sad attempt to organise people in that way.
I never said Mexican was a skin color. I said I could tell that Tony was mostly of native ancestry. I never mentioned mexican ethnicity or nationality to be based on skin color or that it was a race. You sound seriously off base and reaching even suggesting that is what I said.

Uh...to say race isn’t a thing is to live in denial of reality.

Genetics and ancestry are very complicated, and everyone has some ancestry from all over.

But obviously, race is real. To say otherwise is stupid.

Back