Santiago Ponzinibbio:I'm faster, stronger [than Perry]. Even my girlfriend is prettier (pics)

My wife is hotter than both of their GFs.

[EDIT: Sorry, my wife was next to me when I typed that]

Okay, that's it. After the boyfriends fight, we need to see Ponzinibbio's GF vs Perry's GF in a Foxy Boxing match.
Ponz's girl will either leave him after the fight or become a widow. No need for her getting her ass kicked too

ImperfectWiltedChevrotain-size_restricted.gif

"Santiago Pinochio be living up to his name" - Mike "Rooster Dance" Perry

giphy.gif

Dont care about girlfriends. I just want Perry to lose.

where the fk is the pic of his gf???

Did you really just write four paragraphs about how triggered you are Ponz said his girl is hotter?
he did... sadly...
when i was growing up it was all about who had the hotter girl... who had the bigger muscles ... better car... and who could kick whos ass... law of the jungle baby.

now its safe spaces because words hurt.

3 pages later and no pic? This thread should've been sent to wasteland long time ago...

This fight isn't going the distance! Will the platinum wagon crash and burn for good?!?Or will it claim yet another victim?!?

The only thing that is gonna burn is you, in eternal hell, for asking such a retarded question. You’ll be praying for God Perry to skeet on you so you can get some relief from the fire and brimstone....

Jesus Oscar <{hughesimpress}>

Do you think he’s a legit cross dresser or did this as a joke with friends?? Hard to tell man and not sure whether the second choice even exists considering how this stuff is perceived - perception is reality as we know

Trash talk can be fun but insulting somebodies girlfriend/family members is just disgusting.

From what I saw in the UFC videos she seems like a normal, nice and happy person. They seem to be a happy couple.

I find it really sad that Ponzi has to result to pathetic tactics like insulting the appearance of Perry's GF. She has nothing to do with it and I feel bad for her.

I also feel bad for Perry because his girlfriend is going to feel insulted and she will subconsciously/consciously pressure him to win. If he doesn't win this fight his girl will probably respect him less since Ponzi insulted his GF and Perry couldn't defend her honor.

Overall it's a sad and annoying situation. Before I was impartial but I'll root for Perry now.
so what you are trying to say is that ponzi will win coming saturday night and then platinum princess will leave mike because shes cant be with a cuck?

It's not that hard. Perry's gf isn't exactly winning any beauty contests...

Trash talk can be fun but insulting somebodies girlfriend/family members is just disgusting.

From what I saw in the UFC videos she seems like a normal, nice and happy person. They seem to be a happy couple.

I find it really sad that Ponzi has to result to pathetic tactics like insulting the appearance of Perry's GF. She has nothing to do with it and I feel bad for her.

I also feel bad for Perry because his girlfriend is going to feel insulted and she will subconsciously/consciously pressure him to win. If he doesn't win this fight his girl will probably respect him less since Ponzi insulted his GF and Perry couldn't defend her honor.

Overall it's a sad and annoying situation. Before I was impartial but I'll root for Perry now.

Yup, if Perry doesnt defend her honor and gets KO'ed then she's going to be sucking on Ponzi's hog by the end of the night.

Back